Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

anyone have a copy of that footlocker bday discount? the link for it was removed

2egbkag.jpg

Originally Posted by jazz145

Both 20% off $99 or more Eastbay codes are NOT working
that one expired on 3/21, hang tight, another one should pop up, they always do. 

here's a 10%

URLEB8N4
10% off no min

Expires: 07/8/2011

Eastbay 15% off: LKS4AFD Expires 3/31/11

I just used it (3/26) and it worked. Copped some LeBron 8's blk/rd and a nike tee.

eastbay 20% off $99 or more:

enter promotion code EMEBV39N at checkout. Promotion/source code box is located in step 4 of checkout. Order value must total $99 or more before services, taxes, shipping and handling. Valid online at eastbay.com and eastbay4kids.com, by phone or mail. Does not apply to prior purchases or open orders and cannot be combined with any other offers. May not be used with purchase of GiftCards or toward team orders. Promotion may be modified or terminated at any time. Certain restrictions and exclusions may apply. Some items are not eligible for discount and will indicate "excluded from discount" in red type on the product's description page. Offer expires 3/28/2011

i have a question..for footlocker coupon i printed it out and use it already can i print out another one and still use it at the same store or no?? thanks

Originally Posted by LA KB24

i have a question..for footlocker coupon i printed it out and use it already can i print out another one and still use it at the same store or no?? thanks
It depends on the store/manager, I tried to do that here a couple years back and the floor worker was cool with it but the cashier wasn't
30t6p3b.gif
, I also tried it a a year ago, at a out of town location, and before I paid I asked the girl if I could use it on another item, and she said she's not suppose to but she'll do it anyways, but I left and never went back.....it's up to the store

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by LA KB24

It depends on the store/manager, I tried to do that here a couple years back and the floor worker was cool with it but the cashier wasn't
30t6p3b.gif
, I also tried it a a year ago, at a out of town location, and before I paid I asked the girl if I could use it on another item, and she said she's not suppose to but she'll do it anyways, but I left and never went back.....it's up to the store

damn i want to take the risk lol if they say no idk if i still will buy the shoe

Footlocker Coupon for ONLINE ONLY
$20 dollars off your purchase of $99 or more

promotion code: PK21VA26
expires 4/30/2011

Originally Posted by Ericsofly

Footlocker Coupon for ONLINE ONLY
$20 dollars off your purchase of $99 or more

promotion code: PK21VA26
expires 4/30/2011
Thanks just used this bad boy to cop another pair of Huarache Trainers
pimp.gif

Back