Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

logo-karmaloop.gif

www.karmaloop.com 

Get 20% off all orders 

use rep code : DCKL 

(use new email if it only offers you 10% off) 

For orders over $50 

Get 16% off and free shipping! 

Promo code : SHIPTV 
Rep Code: DCKL 

(Use new email for every transaction, because promo code only allows you to use it once) 

www.plndr.com 

get 10% off 

Rep code : DCKL

Karmaloop.com

Use code "SPRING75" for 15% and free shipping on orders over 75 dollars.
Use with REP code "BWK" for 16% off and free shipping?

Or just use "BWK" for 20% off but no free shipping hah
smile.gif

^^ The FA's and CS's I've been to still accept that FL VIP birthday coupon. Expires on the 7th, though.

ei thanks man! would try that out. althou the $30 off coupon for FTL arrived today...check out your mail guys...maybe you guys have them also...hope that FA and Champs coupon arrives soon...

Originally Posted by jrjmd

ei thanks man! would try that out. althou the $30 off coupon for FTL arrived today...check out your mail guys...maybe you guys have them also...hope that FA and Champs coupon arrives soon...

Was gonna postt! It's not just for VIP's is it?
15 off 50 dollar purchase and $30 off 100 dollar purchase,

keycode CPSPV455 for online
for instore it says you have to bring coupon so
sick.gif

Originally Posted by jrjmd

Pics of the coupon?

another coupon!!! nice thanks....oh and yea i did use the one that ends thursday again...i used it before and i went to the same mall to get some shoes and at that mall they have two footlockers..one big upstairs and other very small one 1st floor...i went to the small cuz i went to the big one last time and saw that they had the small lady at the regestier, then i asked the guy at the small footlocker if i could use and he said yes..then asked if it was my bday today!! i was like no its not and he said oh it passed im like it did lol then walk out happy

anyone know if the birthday coupon works on the Lebrons? (in store). I know that no discounts can be added online but does it go for in store as well?

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

anyone know if the birthday coupon works on the Lebrons? (in store). I know that no discounts can be added online but does it go for in store as well?

yes you would be able to use it on almost anything. i think they might have restrictions to limited releases but i think thats about it

Originally Posted by NOVAnation

is it valid towards HOH?

I've used it before with no problems at HOH Dallas...I've showed up with like 3 or 4 print outs and used it on back-to-back transactions with no issues...

Yes, I used it on a pair of SLHs recently. If it's a new/limited release, you can use it as long as it's been out for 2 weeks.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by bAyArEaFliP

Yes, I used it on a pair of SLHs recently. If it's a new/limited release, you can use it as long as it's been out for 2 weeks.
smokin.gif

I used the FTL VIP coupon that came out today the $30 off purchase of $100 on the cool grey LeBron 8's today.  So thanks also to the previous 2 posts, I ended up the using the VIP coupon since it was more than the bday one.  I find it dumb that you can't use the same coupon for online purchase of the same shoe!

Back
Top Bottom