Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by you right

so has anyone used a birthday coupon that they recieved on niketlak.  Had them scan your vip card, and everything was cool even though it was not your birthday??

Yes I used it the other day
me too...used it on the Dunkmans on RD

Wow their system is so f'd up, but I guess is better for the consumers. I'm trying to use the birthday coupon posted on here, but I don't have a physical VIP ID so i have to tell them my Phone number for them to look it up. Do you guys think they will let it slide than?

Use Code: LADYLOVEKL at checkout
Get 50% off if you spend $100 on sale items!
Get an extra 1% off when combined with rep code GRAND94
Free Ship includes US: $8 off International

@

Karmaloop.com

^LADYLOVEKL: LADYLOVEKL: An additional 50% of Women’s Sale items AND Free Flat-Rate Shipping on orders Over $100 {$8 off international}

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

Damn man Foot locker sucks. Im waiting on a CHAMPS or FOOTACTION coupon.

nerd.gif

Wow just found out the Red Diamond Turf 2's come out on April 6th. Do you think they would let me used the FTL coupon for them after all they did let me get the LB9's Dunkmans on the release date with the coupon

Thanks Wicked for the coupon, just used it the grey wolf's and a gift card I had, total came out to 105 out the door:pimp: Haven't seen you post in a while, W.
My FTL scanned both and I told them they had sent me my birthday coupon late so they emailed me this one and guy said no problem. So I guess it depends how
chill the employees are...

karmaloop.jpg

Karmaloop
Use Promo Code: "LADYLOVEKL"
combined w/ Rep Code "DCKL"

Get 50% off if you spend $100 on sale items! + EXTRA 1% OFF + FREE SHIPPING!

Longtime niketalk follower (last 10 years or so) just never got around to making an account. recently found out about ebates.com. it works well. gives you cash back on online purchases. just got 6% cash back + free shipping from nikestore.com buying the white/purple 2k4s and also used it to get an extra 2.5% cash back from eastbay on top of their 20% buying the huarache free 2012s in white/navy/royal. It doesnt get you a huge discount, but it all adds up, considering I make a lot of online purchases.
I'd suggest checking it out. It can be used with other discount codes too, just gives you the cash back percentage on the discounted price. U also get a $10 gift card to a store of your choice after your first purchase through them. Just got my $10 target card for making my first purchase.
 heres a link to the site.

http://www.ebates.com

USE CODE: BLNDR2012 AT CHECKOUT

20% OFF, NO MINIMUM SPEND

SPEND $50, GET 25% OFF + FREE SHIPPING (INTERNATIONAL GETS $8 OFF)

SPEND $100, GET 30% OFF + FREE SHIPPING  (INTERNATIONAL GETS $8 OFF)

GET AN EXTRA 1% OFF WHEN COMBINED WITH REP CODE "GRAND94"

at plndr.com

Thank you for the birthday code!!!! I was able to cop those Scarlet Red AdiRose 2.5 for 85....
pimp.gif
my 1st and only pair of adidas!!!

I'm hoping it works. I used it 2 seperate times for the mango and swing man as two different transactions. I'm going to ask about the lebrons this weekend and a few other shoes I've slacked on, d t, the white barkleys and maybe the white nomos.

USE CODE: SPRUNG AT CHECKOUT
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100
FREE SHIP INCLUDES US: $8 OFF INTERNATIONAL

at karmaloop.com

Karmaloop.com

20% OFF - NO Minimum

Use Rep code: "DCKL"

21% OFF - NO Minimum

Promo Code: "CLINTON"
combined w/ Rep Code: "DCKL"

Plndr.com

10% OFF - No Minimum

Use Rep Code: "DCKL" at check out

dxzq11.jpg

Karmaloop_certificate-499x375.jpg

KARMALOOP
USE CODE: SPRUNG AT CHECKOUT
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100
FREE SHIP INCLUDES US: $8 OFF INTERNATIONAL

Footlocker never sent me a birthday coupon.... sleezes. But anyone else recently get the $10 off of $50?

Back
Top Bottom