Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Quick question - I saw a pair of christmas at this footlocker . Is possible to use a VIP Platinum reward card for them . I heard you are allowed to after a week has passed on RD ?

With a Footlocker VIP Platinum coupon there shouldn't be any restrictions just like Finishlines. It works just like a gift card, so when you enter online you do it like a gift card and so do the employees at the store.

Nbastore.com for anyone who wants

Offer valid on purchases made at jcrewfactory.com from March 13, 2013, 12:01am ET through March 19, 2013, 11:59pm ET only. Offer not valid in J.Crew or J.Crew Factory stores, at jcrew.com or on phone orders. Offer cannot be applied to previous purchases or the purchase of gift cards and cannot be redeemed for cash or combined with any other promotion. To redeem, enter code STYLESCORE in the promo code box at checkout. Offer valid in the U.S. and Canada only. Terms of offer are subject to change.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Offer ends at 11:59 PM PT on 3/18/13. Enter promo code SPRINGEVENT at checkout for 30% discount to be applied. Discount applies to all products marked "Extra 30% Off" in the "30% Off Jeans" categories on the Men's & Women's department pages. Discount excludes Levi's[emoji]174[/emoji] Commuter and Kids' products, taxes, gift certificates, wrapping and packaging charges. Free standard ground shipping on orders of $100 or more. Excludes shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, PO and APO/FPO addresses. Entire order must be shipped to a single address and customer is responsible for shipping costs of returned merchandise. No adjustments on previous purchases. This offer is valid only at us.levi.com and may not be combined with another offer. LS&CO reserves the right to modify or terminate this offer at any time without notice.

sorry if this has been covered already but can anyone help me with this FTL bday coupon? I'm tryna cop the KD Hulk's online and it isn't working. Does it exclude Kobes, LeBrons and KDs online or something?

Back
Top Bottom