Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Coupon for this month, should not need the expiration date, but this is good thru June 7. If a code is expired, it won't work on their register...

New to finishline.  ^Is that considered a winner's circle coupon or gift card like the ones ftl sends when you purchase stuff over 100$?  So confused???
No not new they just sent it to me out of the blue. just enter that in the coupon section
Coupon for this month, should not need the expiration date, but this is good thru June 7. If a code is expired, it won't work on their register...
clutch

No I meant I'm new to finishline. Is the coupon that was posted in the last page a winner's circle or just a reg monthly coupon?
Im not sure because they have sent me 2 different recently I got one the last full week of april then they sent this recent one last week. I dont think its monthly because I havent been getting them hardly ever so I guess its a WC coupon since it says one time use. If no one has used it feel free to try it out. You can type it in either coupon section on FNL though it should work. I got another $10 one i'll post later

Are there any current NDC coupons? I searched a couple pages back and didn't find anything. I need one asap if there are.

Are there any current NDC coupons? I searched a couple pages back and didn't find anything. I need one asap if there are.
NDC doesnt have any type of rewards program or anything like that. They generally never give out a coupon unless they F something up with your order and its a one time use thing. the most NDC does is offer free shipping codes or clearance codes but thats about it

NDC doesnt have any type of rewards program or anything like that. They generally never give out a coupon unless they F something up with your order and its a one time use thing. the most NDC does is offer free shipping codes or clearance codes but thats about it

That's what I was asking for was a clearance code. Sorry should have been more specific I guess.

That's what I was asking for was a clearance code. Sorry should have been more specific I guess.
Oh .. nah I havent seen any since they did one back in early March it was FASTBREAK, but it was for clearance items only i think

Last edited:
Where can I find a link to see what's excluded from coupons at FTL?
If you're going to purchase online, go the the product on the website. If it's excluded, it will say so under the price, add to cart, add to wishlist options. If you're going to buy in a store, they're a bit more liberal with it (at least that's been my experience)

No I meant I'm new to finishline. Is the coupon that was posted in the last page a winner's circle or just a reg monthly coupon?
It's a Winner's Circle discount. I used it earlier today to buy some Air For Max 2013s and it went in the Winner's Circle field instead of the field for coupon codes.

Last edited:
It's a Winner's Circle discount. I used it earlier today to buy some Air For Max 2013s and it went in the Winner's Circle field instead of the field for coupon codes.
youre welcome

I'll have another posted tonight for anyone that wants it

Last edited:
youre welcome

I'll have another posted tonight for anyone that wants it
Just to clarify, I didn't use the one quise2024 posted. Thanks for sharing your's though. That's some good looking out. I got one emailed to me last night that I used.

If you're going to purchase online, go the the product on the website. If it's excluded, it will say so under the price, add to cart, add to wishlist options. If you're going to buy in a store, they're a bit more liberal with it (at least that's been my experience)

Thanks, I thought there was an actual list like FNL has.

Anyways I just got back from FNL and the employee was cool enough to let me use $20 off my Free 5.0s.

Thanks, I thought there was an actual list like FNL has.

Anyways I just got back from FNL and the employee was cool enough to let me use $20 off my Free 5.0s.
There used to be I thought ... maybe im thinkin of FNL

does anyone know if theres any rhyme or reason to when nike outlets do that 20-30% random weekend sale?

stalkin some dunks...

Last edited:
Im not sure because they have sent me 2 different recently I got one the last full week of april then they sent this recent one last week. I dont think its monthly because I havent been getting them hardly ever so I guess its a WC coupon since it says one time use. If no one has used it feel free to try it out. You can type it in either coupon section on FNL though it should work. I got another $10 one i'll post later
Repped! Thanks, I actually got a rewards gift card today and I got emailed a 20$ off coupon like yours, so hopefully I can combine and buy some Kobe's...

Repped! Thanks, I actually got a rewards gift card today and I got emailed a 20$ off coupon like yours, so hopefully I can combine and buy some Kobe's...
Finishline usually dont get kobes i dont think ... and pretty sure they wont allow u to use the $20 off since its new release and a nike sig but u can use your WC gift card

Back
Top Bottom