Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Coupon for this month, should not need the expiration date, but this is good thru June 7. If a code is expired, it won't work on their register...

I love you bro. Thanks

What are the restrictions on the FL Birthday coupon? Would it work on the Kobe's this weekend?

Does the birthday coupon work on anything at footlocker?
Nope not anything theres an exclusion list. When you get an item in your cart it will let you know if its excluded from % off or $ off .. exclusions i know off top: af1, jordan shoes, new releases, some air max.

Since most of us want it for new releases it wont work, I dont mind just paying full price but what i do is before the release time go add a pair of shorts or something I want to my cart so I can get those for free since new releases are usually over $100 it qualifies u to use the $25 off so u $25 worth of free stuff and just pay whatever the price for the shoes.

Why don't some all ya just read to through the thread instead of asking the SAME questions over and over again??

You can try to use the Birthday Coupon on anything you want, it's up to the store manager if they decide to accept it or not, this includes new releases as well. Usually, if you have your VIP card they let you slide. Some locations make you wait a week when it comes to new releases. Some locations ask for proof of DOB. Lost of variables involved. Just give it a try, worst than can say is NO.

You can use it online as well, as long as the item you're purchasing doesn't say "excluded from discounts"

Why don't some all ya just read to through the thread instead of asking the SAME questions over and over again??

You can try to use the Birthday Coupon on anything you want, it's up to the store manager if they decide to accept it or not, this includes new releases as well. Usually, if you have your VIP card they let you slide. Some locations make you wait a week when it comes to new releases. Some locations ask for proof of DOB. Lost of variables involved. Just give it a try, worst than can say is NO.

You can use it online as well, as long as the item you're purchasing doesn't say "excluded from discounts"
Your user pic is priceless!! Tight work man!!

I got my ftl bday coupon today I open it n it has kids footlocker... am I able to use it in a regular ftl?? they messed up n sent me a kids one man im 25 smh XD

Last edited:
looks like you can input "scoopsavejj" at jimmyjazz.com and get either $10 OFF $100+, $20 OFF $150+, or $35 OFF $250+.

not sure when it expires. sorry.

Expires 6/11/13 - CODE: 111MG8DRW1I

Expires 7/24/13 - CODE: 114S4CLQ2TT

First Come First Serve ... im pretty sure they are one time use

Last edited:
e-bates has 14% cash-back at eastbay, the puma store, under armour, karmaloop, dr. jays, shoes.com, skechers, and reebok. expires today at 8:59 PM.

if you're looking for some clothing, deal is also good for macy's, gap/banana/etc. stores, nordstrom, hanes, joseph a. banks, and others.

if you haven't filed yet, h&r block is in there as well.

Excuse me if I'm asking a question that has been answered a million times before.

Is there any sort of discount that can be applied toward NikeID orders.

I'm ordering 3 this month(depending on what's in the restock) and would like to get them for as cheap as possible.

Thanx in advance.

Is there any sort of discount that can be applied toward NikeID orders.

Definitely not. And from a business perspective I would not allow anyone a discount if youre having me custom make your shoes. But the answer is no, although if you order more than $175 (i believe) you get free shipping lol

Definitely not. And from a business perspective I would not allow anyone a discount if youre having me custom make your shoes. But the answer is no, although if you order more than $175 (i believe) you get free shipping lol

All orders over $100 are free shipping
And if you sign up to NDC I believe all orders have free shipping.

Per NDC website
[h3]$8.00 standard shipping[/h3][h4]or free for members on orders $100+[/h4]
Orders with NIKEiD products are subject to a $12 shipping charge, which is waived if the merchandise total on the order (NIKEiD items and/or Nike.com items, not including stopindexgift cardsstartindexor tax) is $175 or greater.

Last edited:
Except NikeID.....your NikeID order has to be more than $175 to receive free shipping regardless you a member or not. Otherwise, the shipping will be about $10 - $12......

Back
Top Bottom