Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

i gave it a shot...

Karmaloop.com

Up to 90% off Sale Section!
Plus Additional 31% off orders over $100!

Use Promo Code: SUMMER30
& Rep Code: 20PERCENTOFF

Brickharbor.com
11% off & free shipping on orders over $100!

Use Promo Code: BRO10

Last edited:
do you need to be a vip member to us this coupon and do they let you use the coupon more the once?

If they ask you for it, then yes. That's if they ask you and let you use it. Some dude behind me in line yesterday tried to use it. He didn't have one, so the cashier wouldn't apply it to his purchase. It's free, just sign up. After you reach Platinum status ($300 in a year, i believe) they'll give you a VIP gift card, which is printed on the sales receipt on your first purchase after reaching Platinum status. That way you can stack the bday coupon and gift cards to pay under retail. My local HoH stopped letting customers stack VIP reward cards recently |I .Even if it isn't your bday (i don't condone this :wink: ) and the cashier scans your VIP card, they won't know if it's your bday or not.

I got lucky I guess. Three different cashiers, three separate transactions.

Last edited:
20% OFF

YOUR $99 ORDER*

*To receive 20% off your $99 purchase, enter promotion code IPEB3746 at checkout. Promo Code box is located in Step 4 of checkout. Order value must total $99 or more before services, taxes, shipping and handling. Valid online at eastbay.com. Does not apply to prior purchases or open orders and cannot be combined with any other offers. May not be used with purchase of GiftCards or toward team orders. Promotion may be modified or terminated at any time. Certain restrictions may apply. Some items are not eligible for discount and will indicate "excluded from discount" in red type on the product's description page. Offer expires 7/17/2013 (11:59 pm CT). 

i wish champs had a birthday coupon. kind of annoying that champs/ftl/eastbay are essentially the same company, but they dont carry all the same products.

i dont think ebay has coupons? but i have a 20% off polo factory store coupon if you want it.
eBay does but its only for individual user so i doubt anyone is going to share that. I think 3x they had something set up with my account where i can get items like $10 off or something.

Karmaloop.com
Free Shipping on all orders over $50
21% Off AND Free Shipping on orders over $100
26% Off AND Free Shipping on orders over $150
31% Off AND Free Shipping on all orders over $250
Use Promo Code: KLMADNESS

Brickharbor.com
11% off & free shipping on orders over $100!
Use Promo Code: BRO10

Foot Locker: Jump-start Your Fall Style Event - 15% Off No Minimum! Limited time only. Use Code MB213758 Valid online only.

Back
Top Bottom