Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

finishline doesnt have sister companies to my knowledge ... are you sure you're not referring to Footlocker?

Anyway ... no clue i dont think any one knows really. Just depends on when the company decides to. I personally was waiting on the Kobe Pit Vipers to be lifted and it hasnt yet as well as the PP pack of Kobes which released way back in like August. 

Run.com is a company owned by finishline.

quick question... how long before exclusion from discount codes are lifted online and/or in-store? i would like to find out about finishline, specifically, but would assume the policy applies to the sister companies as well. any information is greatly appreciated.
finishline doesnt have sister companies to my knowledge ... are you sure you're not referring to Footlocker?

Anyway ... no clue i dont think any one knows really. Just depends on when the company decides to. I personally was waiting on the Kobe Pit Vipers to be lifted and it hasnt yet as well as the PP pack of Kobes which released way back in like August. 

i'm under the (incorrect?) impression that although finishline operates with their own stock and system, they are part of footlocker, inc., but regardless of that i guess it does make sense from their standpoint not to have a set policy.

appreciate the response.

NO............Finish Line is a totally different company.

Footaction, Champs and Eastbay are Footlocker companies (Or Venator companies, what it used to be called before they changed it to Footlocker Inc.)

Still looking for mitchell and Ness I know they have a black friday sale/ VIP sale around this time every year.

Sunglass Hut

Last edited:
[table][tr][td][table][tr][td]Free Shipping on Everything* 
Trouble viewing this email? Click here.
Never miss an email from ****'S Sporting Goods, add [email protected]  to your address book. Here's how.[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
header_1.jpg
[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table][/td][td] [/td][td][table][tr][td]
header_2.jpg
[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table][/td][td][table][tr][td]
header_3.jpg
[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][table][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table][/td][td][table][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td]
spacer50.gif
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Karmaloop
US FREE FLAT RATE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50
$100 Off orders over $300 + 1%OFF
$50 off orders over $150 or $25 off orders over $75 + 1%OFF

Use Promo Code: ERLYBIRD
& Rep Code: 20PERCENTOFF

CODE: ROCKFRESH for 20% off and free shipping @ Soleheaven.

Last edited:
Sorry for the dumb question, but can you use the $10 off 60 code at Finish Line, and stack it with your $20 Winner's Circle Rewards?  Looking at getting a Nike Shirt that is $65.  But it is taking the $10 off code, but not the Winner's Circle Rewards.

Thanks for the help

Sorry for the dumb question, but can you use the $10 off 60 code at Finish Line, and stack it with your $20 Winner's Circle Rewards?  Looking at getting a Nike Shirt that is $65.  But it is taking the $10 off code, but not the Winner's Circle Rewards.

Thanks for the help

You can, but you have to spend more than the $60. I just tried it last week, but I forgot how exactly the employee explained it.

Thanks.  I tried every which way last night and no dice.  I guess I will either go into the store, or try to place an order over the phone and see if I can make it happen that way.

Thanks.  I tried every which way last night and no dice.  I guess I will either go into the store, or try to place an order over the phone and see if I can make it happen that way.
You can stack it on but theres a trick to it ...

You have to buy something worth more thna $65. How FNL does it is they take the WC first and then the coupon, so in your case it be $65 - $20 so your $10 coupon will not work. If you buy something else worth $20 then it will work .... $85 - $20 = $65 - $10 .. OH and it has been $80-85 BEFORE tax is applied

Also stacking the 2 NEVER works for me when I try to do it on my computer or phone (in desktop mode) .. the only way i was able to stack the two was to use MOBILE. Give it a try but dont forget to add something else

I recently did this last week. I ordered some hyperdunks that were on sale and had to add a pair of $2 laces just to push the price up so i got use my $20 WC and $20 off coupon

Thanks Man

Apprecaite the help.  It was driving me crazy, but I figured it had to do with the cost being under $60 after using my $20 WC reward.

Back
Top Bottom