Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]
Mes1Mw5j47PkIxNxbGF8Jt2TPnWU2ywBV8HA433zL0ry2qHmF9ObT3fV3g3f1_BUnnfU5pIwwDc1psblHDODBtvKHgmZA0Ha7dQPIusav3IzX-J4FP0-cXpkphUlhYchLgLknhQIs6CnaPYUOL1w2DWmR2GYi8t5ozOEARgSfjmWL1vM3zKYHK9WO5Uom7zB-rzJ=s0-d-e1-ft
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td]
p5iXCGuMSCwJJZ6HHfokDeQavU7-V7bc_Ocs480Ge6j8fAZycu9i0s_LYe9EB4PpWIgfSPD6934tRaQ92dopv_ps5jAx01vtUzild7T-6fRXSF1a0T5MGR3RZNsTEEHWm9ybtu_HbJLE9r9C4z_SXw=s0-d-e1-ft
[/td][/tr][/table]

anyone else receive this coupon?
got it in the mail today after copping the 3lab5 successfully yesterday.
only problem is, i received it this morning, and it expired yesterday. should i contact them?

Here are the other codes...

Champs $10 off $50--CPCH3BN5
Champs $25 off $100--CPCH3BN3

Footaction $10 off $50--CP343BN7
Footaction $25 off $100--CP343BN3

WNCrk8

The swapping wc reward and coupon code spots worked last week but hasn't been working for the past few days

Last edited:
WNCrk8

The swapping wc reward and coupon code spots worked last week but hasn't been working for the past few days
If you have the luxury of doing it when its not RD, then do it on mobile .. but if its RD entering WC/Coupons runs the risk of getting the countdown page since the window of FNL running correctly is short. BUT on mobile you can enter both, ive had success doing this quite a few times

WNCrk8

If you have the luxury of doing it when its not RD, then do it on mobile .. but if its RD entering WC/Coupons runs the risk of getting the countdown page since the window of FNL running correctly is short. BUT on mobile you can enter both, ive had success doing this quite a few times

Haha, for some reason I always feel the both of us are ALWAYS trying to explain how to do that correctly

thanks for the codes!

is it safe to say that apart from WC rewards, there will be no coupon code that can ever be used on flyknits/roshes?

Not sure if posted or not. Too lazy too check
 Pizza Hut is offering 50% off their Large and Medium Pizza's. During checkout apply coupon code 50PCTOFFPIZZA for the discount. Valid until 1/10/13. Thanks Rick Ross.

Note, certain exclusions apply.

Nicekicks 40% off code : AFTERXMAS
Premier 30%: taken at checkout 
Social Status 50% off everything : CYBER50 

That Social Status Code was super dope... REPPED

Did any of you guys order from Social Status when they had their 50% off?

"SOCIAL STATUS" IS BS!

I was concerned with my online order because they had a fire in their Charlotte store and the lady told me over the phone AND email that my order won't be affected because online orders are from the warehouse not their stores.

Then yesterday, they only ship out 1 pair of shoes (Asics GT2 "Navy/Red") that's not very expensive and high in demand. I emailed them about my 2nd pair of shoes, NB M998RO which retailed at $160 - 50% off = $80, and now they tell me "it's out of stock."

I CALL BS ON THEIR FIRE! I believe they started the fire themselves and claiming insurance fraud on most of our orders. They have 4 HUGE stores in the middle of nowhere (North Carolina and Pennsylvania)! There's no sneaker community there; there's no way they could've made enough profit to sustain their business. This is my assumption because most people I know had their orders cancelled! They probably used those sales to be included in the damages/lost in the fire.

I'm so disappointed. I gave them the benefit of the doubt and even defended them too. This ****'s going on YELP!

"SOCIAL STATUS" IS BS!

I was concerned with my online order because they had a fire in their Charlotte store and the lady told me over the phone AND email that my order won't be affected because online orders are from the warehouse not their stores.

Then yesterday, they only ship out 1 pair of shoes (Asics GT2 "Navy/Red") that's not very expensive and high in demand. I emailed them about my 2nd pair of shoes, NB M998RO which retailed at $160 - 50% off = $80, and now they tell me "it's out of stock."

I CALL BS ON THEIR FIRE! I believe they started the fire themselves and claiming insurance fraud on most of our orders. They have 4 HUGE stores in the middle of nowhere (North Carolina and Pennsylvania)! There's no sneaker community there; there's no way they could've made enough profit to sustain their business. This is my assumption because most people I know had their orders cancelled! They probably used those sales to be included in the damages/lost in the fire.

I'm so disappointed. I gave them the benefit of the doubt and even defended them too. This ****'s going on YELP!

Pittsburgh and charolatte are middle of no where?? Assuming they are lying about a fire?? You are an idiot.

"SOCIAL STATUS" IS BS!

I didn't order anything but most of the folks I know that did order from them got the same BS response about stuff being out of stock. I think its a little fishy myself but hey what do I know!?! as long as you get a refund though thats what really matters lol!!! It will be another sale somewhere/sometime 

Pittsburgh and charolatte are middle of no where?? Assuming they are lying about a fire?? You are an idiot.
he an idiot. No sneaker heads in pgH? Really? U must b a lame then. U act like social status doesn't get walkin too. They are know in the city to hold on to ish for the trapboys

Last edited:
Also social status only has had a "webstore" for a month or 2, not suprised if they sold out of items and werent able to keep realtime stock. ( no other stores have had 50% off all year from what I know, then again im not always on hunt for discounts)

"SOCIAL STATUS" IS BS!

I dunno bout the one in charlotte but the one here in pittsburgh stays selling out of new **** they get. Its not hard to see why they are still around.

How would you know about the sneaker community here? you live here?

"SOCIAL STATUS" IS BS!

did you see their warehouse on fire? no? thought so.

Back
Top Bottom