Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

I simply would like to thank everyone on these NT forums for being so unselfish and looking out for your fellow bothers trying to save a buck. Much love and respect NT fam

Last edited:
I simply would like to thank everyone on these NT forums for being so unselfish and looking out for your fellow bothers trying to save a buck. Much love and respect NT fam

Tell me why I was thinking about the same thing! Haha we look out for each other. I love you guys remember that

FinishLine Codes: (both expire 5/12/2014)

$10 off $60+ purchase: Y5VSNWH4MVU

$20 off $100+ purchase: Y5VT5S6PPTT

Finishline does not do birthday coupons like Champs/Footlocker/Footaction.

There are Finishline codes above on this page. Those type of codes are basically all that they offer.

Last edited by a moderator:

There are Finishline codes above on this page. Those type of codes are basically all that they offer.

Yes they do.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes they do.

Finishline's birthday coupons are practically no different from the regular codes/coupons that they always send to WC members every month or so.

So, I assume that the original poster was asking for the Finishline version of the Champs/Footlocker/Footaction coupons posted on the last page, which is why I said "like". Finishline's birthday coupons would definitely be considered different by anyone in here who has ever used them, as they (Finishline) are much more strict on the exclusions than the Champs/Footlocker/Footaction companies. Why else would people be asking for the Champs/Footlocker/Footaction coupons every month like clockwork, but never care about Finishline's birthday coupon?

Speaking of Footlocker bday coupon, anybody tried using this with a Footlocker Platinum VIP Reward in store? Because online you can only enter one coupon code per order.

Speaking of Footlocker bday coupon, anybody tried using this with a Footlocker Platinum VIP Reward in store? Because online you can only enter one coupon code per order.

VIP is not stackable with any other promo anymore.

Finishline does give birthday coupons just on your birthday for personal use

I got a 15 off 70 dollar purchase coupon last year

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up, We have plenty of New Fitteds, Snap Backs and Accs.

use code "NTER" for 10% off and we offer free shipping on order of $75 and no tax.

Ecapcity.com

I actually called FA about the code. They told me it's working on there end. So I just placed an order through the phone with them.

For the Footlocker bday coupon, do you guys just print out the email and bring it in store and hope that they take it? 

One day only at UrbanOutiftters.com (expires at 3 am EST May 13):

$50 off $150

or

$15 off $75

Discount applied at checkout

Back
Top Bottom