Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Went to the outlet few days ago...had the 50% off on my phone. Grabbed one short sleeve polo for 25 bucks. Went to nike then came back to polo and grabbed another for 25, lucked out with another cashier

Yeah I went to Polo twice with the coupon and copped 2 Perry Jackets for $41 each (OG Price: $129). Was supposed to go back today but I constrained myself 

EDIT: Dang wasn't even thinking. Could've used that coupon for a blazer I need for the end of this week. Think they'll honor it a day late?

Last edited:
For most DSG coupons while they are technically automatically applied you still need to click through the link in the email. Its also really finicky and doesn't always work (at least in firefox) and requires multiple attempts on a regular basis. As far as exclusions..... Usually they indeed exclude all the good stuff (Kobes, Lebrons, KD's, Jordans, etc....) but on that most recent coupon (20% off a single item) I was able to apply it to the brand new Lebron XII's. Also the coupon prior ($20 off 99+) I was able to apply it to most items.  I dont know if they're loosening their restrictions or just having technical difficulties but its nice to see since they often times still have hot items in stock when footlocker, nike, etc... are sold out and or dont allow discounts themselves.

Last edited:
Finishline

CERTAIN PRODUCTS ARE EXCLUDED. See store or finishline.com/couponexclusions for details on excluded products, which may vary from time to time. Excluded products do not apply toward minimum purchase. Minimum purchase amount must be met before shipping and taxes. Limit one coupon and/or Winners Circle Reward per customer per day. Coupon not valid on the purchase of gift cards. This coupon can be combined with one valid Winners Circle Reward but may not be combined with any other discount, coupon, offer, prior purchase, exchange or refund. Cash value 1/100 cent. Coupon valid in-store or at finishline.com, not valid at Finish Line inside Macy's or macys.com. Coupon must be printed, presented and surrendered at time of in-store purchase. To redeem online, enter the 11-digit promo code at checkout. Valid through 12/08/14.

Champs

Last edited:
Working on most kicks (ie. Lebron XII, KD)

Last edited:
Ive tried using it online in the promo code field but it doesnt seem to take off $10. Am I putting it in the wrong field?

They should work on anything.  I've had trouble applying VIP rewards that I get through e-mail in-store.  The manager usually has to call to apply the code manually.
Up to manager, but I have used them on multiple releases. Only one store had refused, but 3 stores accepted. Most recently on the black/White 1s

Have you tried doing this online?

It will not work online since its viewed as a promo code. Any product that says excluded from promos is excluded. This has been addressed one million billion times in this thread. Please use the search feature.

It will not work online since its viewed as a promo code. Any product that says excluded from promos is excluded. This has been addressed one million billion times in this thread. Please use the search feature.

Guess I wasnt searching right. My bad.

Anyone have success in nyc applying more than one vip reward in store for retro jordans?

Guess I wasnt searching right. My bad.

Anyone have success in nyc applying more than one vip reward in store for retro jordans?

They aren't stackable. Please stop with the questions. That's not what this thread is about and it's been covered in here multiple times.

Back
Top Bottom