Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Dope sale here.

These don't actually expire on the date on them...
Well whaddya know, good to know for future reference. I'm still tapped out for awhile so ill leave that coupon out there if it hasnt been used already. 

edit: (i just noticed you can add the coupon to the passbook in iOS so thats pretty neat, never noticed that before)

Last edited:
Well whaddya know, good to know for future reference. I'm still tapped out for awhile so ill leave that coupon out there if it hasnt been used already. 

edit: (i just noticed you can add the coupon to the passbook in iOS so thats pretty neat, never noticed that before)
Yea bruh... I used my champs coupon from feb in June on some Penny 1s

JimmyJazz - > SCHOOL15A 8/25 $20 OFF $100+, $35 OFF $150+, $50 OFF $200  and HOT20 - 20% off clearance 8/8

Dates are when both expire. Seems like first code works on the good stuff too. Have two new Diamond Supply items in my cart and it worked.

Definitely taking advantage tonight/soon.

Last edited:
make sense haha. my birthday is in october and i figured theyd send you the coupon before the month, so you can actually by something for yourself, not after the fact.

Not true at all
Maybe that's the rules, but not enforced.
95% of my ebates is Nike, and 99% of my Nike purchases are with gift cards.

Same here. Everytime I have used a GC on Nike I get the full rebate.

Welp, ya learn something new every day. Like rules are for suckers, lol. Thanks for the heads-up, and I'll start using GCs now.

Wonder if receiving b day coupons has to do wit how much you spen in the previous 12 months. I only got one from champs but that's where I've also spent the most. I barely shop FTL and FTA is occasionally...

Back
Top Bottom