Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

I tried buying a pair of toddler black cat and it didn't work. I'm assuming because total came to zero dollars. Went back and added a pair of socks to my order and it went through.

Man buddy sold out. Any other options for reward cards?
43 Coupons in a hour at $2.25

If he only knew.. 
laugh.gif

un·scru·pu·lous

ˌənˈskro͞opyələs/

adjective

adjective: unscrupulous

having or showing no moral principles; not honest or fair.

Damn they all sold out of the WC. Damn I'm glad so many was able to eat on this trick! Thanks to all those who helped out. Much is appreciated. 

Seller told me he has $20 rewards for $10 but he's not ready to post it up because he might have to sort through some current orders that went through earlier.

If I am using someone else's WC code, do I need to check out as guest or can I sign in?

I checked out as guest. I tried logging in but couldn't checkout. It could have been because my balance came out to zero before adding socks.

I tried buying a pair of toddler black cat and it didn't work. I'm assuming because total came to zero dollars. Went back and added a pair of socks to my order and it went through.

Yeah, you can't place online orders for $0. You need some kind of charge there above that.

Not even February yet, but i'm fairly confident that this'll go down as the deal of the year :lol:

Last edited:
Hyperdunk lows for $26. I love you guys. That makes Hyperdunk Elites and Hyperdunk Lows for around 150 total

What happens if I try and return my stuff to the store without a receipt. Will they give me a gift card or cash for the the msrp?

What happens if I try and return my stuff to the store without a receipt. Will they give me a gift card or cash for the the msrp?

This is from fnl website. http://www.finishline.com/store/cus...ody.jsp?faqCategoryId=1600004&topicId=1600012

'Tis the season to extend our return policy! We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase and we've got your back if you want to return something. Here's what you need to know if you want to return an item :
All purchases between November 15th, 2016 and January 1st, 2017 can be returned until February 15, 2017.
After February 15, 2017, items may not be returned for any reason.
The merchandise should be in unworn conditions.
Orders may be returned to your local Finish Line store or by mail using this online form
Shipping charges are not refunded for return items.

does that mean no more returns?

Last edited:
What does "no token passed" mean? I tried to checkout but either it removes all the rewards or says this if I try to checkout on Paypal

Wonder what should I spend this coupon on lmao. Socks? Windrunner? They don't have any sizes on nike tech sweater >_> 

Hopefully I can get some more. Only a $2500 L for FNL which isnt bad considering how much joy was spread.

so this trick worked while checking out as a guest? how does that even happen when you have to open another window?

Back
Top Bottom