Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

FYI: with the last $20 off $100, I returned my order to my local outlet hoping that they'd simply issue a $20 gift card (that I could actually use to buy something I wanted in store) + the original payment type and that's exactly what they did. I'm guessing this'll continue as it shows up on the invoice as a gift card payment. so, before you simply you give yours away, ask yourself if it's worth putting up $80 this week to get your money back + a free $20 next week...

FYI: with the last $20 off $100, I returned my order to my local outlet hoping that they'd simply issue a $20 gift card (that I could actually use to buy something I wanted in store) + the original payment type and that's exactly what they did. I'm guessing this'll continue as it shows up on the invoice as a gift card payment. so, before you simply you give yours away, ask yourself if it's worth putting up $80 this week to get your money back + a free $20 next week...

I don't know.

Rep if you use, enjoy!

question about Finishline winners circle $20 reward coupons. If I buy something with the $20 coupon, and I return it, will I get the $20 back in the form of a gift card? 

Has it been confirmed that the F&F coupons work at all Nike stores and not just factory or clearance stores?

Has it been confirmed that the F&F coupons work at all Nike stores and not just factory or clearance stores?

Prob wont be confirmed until thursday. There have been a few people who have called into Niketowns, and they said that they will honor the coupon. Apparently the coupon also says it is available to use at Nike locations. I dont have a coupon or Niketown near me, so I cant say either.... just writing what people have mentioned in threads.

I also have a $20 off $100 Nike coupon code that expires today that I won't be using. First to PM can have it

Edit: Gone

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom