Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Just came to say the same thing lol...

Lids flash sale excludes almost anything. All nike nba shorts, all mitchell and ness nba shorts, even sorry *** adidas nba shorts wtf lol.

Lids sales are ALWAYS trash. The worst part is that even when you do find stuff you like that isn't excluded, half of it will never ship because it was never actually in stock in the first place.

I won't even go to their site (or any Fanatics site) anymore.

Lids sales are ALWAYS trash. The worst part is that even when you do find stuff you like that isn't excluded, half of it will never ship because it was never actually in stock in the first place.

I won't even go to their site (or any Fanatics site) anymore.

i just ordered 5 fitteds....lets see what happens. hopefully they all ship in the same package, cause the last time i bulk ordered hats they all came separate. i had like 8 boxes lol

UA.PNG

Lids in store has a Buy 1 Get 1 half off promotion running (lowest priced item will be 50% off) on all clearance items. If you are an NFL fan I would suggest checking it out. They had last years Salute to Service and Shield jackets (quarter zip and full zip) for $38 and $34. Ended up with two jackets that retailed at $220 for $68.

ordered bunch of hats from the lids flash sale. 2 of em came in. 1 was totally wrong. they sent me a LA snakeskin fitted 7/18 when i ordered new york yankees 7 3/8. wtf....

bunch of idiots.

They are awful bro

yea starting to see a trend. almost the same thing happened to me on the last big sale they had when i bulkordered. they got 2 hats wrong that time.

i called customer service and got it all sorted out tho. i swear if the replacement is wrong too.....lol

Any EBay codes on the horizon???

Also have a Nike birthday coupon if anyone is interested. $20 off of a $100 online only... PM if interested.

Back
Top Bottom