Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

I have 6 pairs of assorted shoes up on Ebay right now. Thinking of adding this ebay coupon to the listings description to help push a sale on them. You'd be surprised how many folks over look the ebay coupons and would of grab something if they knew lol...

I have 6 pairs of assorted shoes up on Ebay right now. Thinking of adding this ebay coupon to the listings description to help push a sale on them. You'd be surprised how many folks over look the ebay coupons and would of grab something if they knew lol...

Did this last night and earlier today. One buyer paid, waiting on the other.

Had some stuff listed for so long, would like them gone very soon.

Did this last night and earlier today. One buyer paid, waiting on the other.

Had some stuff listed for so long, would like them gone very soon.

:nerd:

If anyone is pooling items together for a big purchase, just know that BEST OFFER will not work as it will not go into the cart.

I had a seller message me on an offer today w a counteroffer and he mentioned the price with coupon as a selling point on his counter :lol: i knew about it but appreciated it nonetheless :lol:

Grabbing what you want right now is cool but it always hurt the most to see those items you got on your watch list get sniped one by one :smh:
Dude you gotta act quick. Like a Nike app launch. Have them all in your cart and bounce as soon as the code drops

If anyone is pooling items together for a big purchase, just know that BEST OFFER will not work as it will not go into the cart.
On the last EBAY coupon code, a seller accepted my best offer. I waited til the next day to purchase it and used the code and it worked. Not sure if that is what you're talking about, though.

yep, took y'all advice and carted my items last night in preparation for today. I was on my phone at work where the wi-fi signal was the strongest at 10:55. As soon as 11am hit, all I had to do was put the code and checkout....everything done by 11:01. If only sneaker drops on SNKRS was that easy :smh:

What if they don’t accept your offer until after the promo ends? I submitted but some of these people aren’t the fastest to review and respond...

I’ve sucessfully done that on the last two eBay codes. I’ve made an offer, and it was accepted by the seller. It went to the cart, and then I made a purchase with that item and others that I added to the cart.

Damn

Missed the eBay coupon cause I was so busy yesterday

I was waiting for one and figured there would be one around Labor Day

I’ve sucessfully done that on the last two eBay codes. I’ve made an offer, and it was accepted by the seller. It went to the cart, and then I made a purchase with that item and others that I added to the cart.

Yeah at first it didn’t work for me. But after a minute or two the item i made a best offer on and one that I had in cart already were both there
I just kept going in and out of cart and eventually it was there...the item I had made the offer on

Back
Top Bottom