Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

i dont know how long this has been around but today i discovered that nike has a student discount program. if you can verify that youre a student, they will send u a discount code for 10% within the hour. im sorry if im super late. but for those who didnt know either....

im not a student, but i do work at a college so i was able to scan my staff ID but blacked out the STAFF part and provided them with my work email, which is a college email. they sent me a 1 time use 10% discount code to my work email. i was super hyped cause i was gonna apply it to my jordan 12s purchase this morning.....but i discovered that it works like any other discount code. you can only use it on items that are not excluded from discounts.

thats the downside. but the upside is that you can go thru the same process to verify yourself everytime you need a code. so that means if you wanna cop something but theres no sales running, and u couldnt finesse any discount codes from customer service, you still have access to 10% off.

i dont know how long this has been around but today i discovered that nike has a student discount program. if you can verify that youre a student, they will send u a discount code for 10% within the hour. im sorry if im super late. but for those who didnt know either....

im not a student, but i do work at a college so i was able to scan my staff ID but blacked out the STAFF part and provided them with my work email, which is a college email. they sent me a 1 time use 10% discount code to my work email. i was super hyped cause i was gonna apply it to my jordan 12s purchase this morning.....but i discovered that it works like any other discount code. you can only use it on items that are not excluded from discounts.

thats the downside. but the upside is that you can go thru the same process to verify yourself everytime you need a code. so that means if you wanna cop something but theres no sales running, and u couldnt finesse any discount codes from customer service, you still have access to 10% off.

REPPED HARD! I saw the student discount banner on their site for the first time today, but I'm also staff, so it's great that you were able to get it to work for you. I'll try it sometime this week.

Thanks!

REPPED HARD! I saw the student discount banner on their site for the first time today, but I'm also staff, so it's great that you were able to get it to work for you. I'll try it sometime this week.

Thanks!

yup yup! youre welcome!

they say to black out any sensitive info before sending the proof over, so i took advantage of that and just made the black bar longer so it looks like i covered up some secret numbers lol instead of the word staff.

APologies if this is the wrong thread

I just ordered some Thai food delivery and the total was $30, I noticed the 3rd party delivery service website had a promo code box (Bite Squad) , I searched for one and could not believe it took $20 off my total, new total was $10. I was hype and I ordered that shh. But I wonder who eats that discount? Is the restaurant getting the full amount or are they only getting $10

APologies if this is the wrong thread

I just ordered some Thai food delivery and the total was $30, I noticed the 3rd party delivery service website had a promo code box (Bite Squad) , I searched for one and could not believe it took $20 off my total, new total was $10. I was hype and I ordered that shh. But I wonder who eats that discount? Is the restaurant getting the full amount or are they only getting $10

Yeah, restaurant.com is similar. Even groupon is like that. Basically it's just an advertising tool to hopefully build repeat customers. The eateries eat the cost for that word of mouth and loyalty.

underarmour.com code expires today
also if you have a $20 footlocker reward i have a finishline $15 winners reward to trade
459F6CC2-6484-47E7-B6E5-0DA86BE64879.jpeg

What shipping method does Eastbay use for free orders? It says 5-6 bus. days or I can upgrade to 3-4 bus. days for $9.99. I feel like both methods are probably UPS Ground, or nah?

If you use a commerical or work address ups surepost usually gets upgraded for free during transit and they don't send to post office
At least in my case

sometimes they will ship usps. i know for clothing and smaller objects they do.

also eastbay ships from footsite locations as well i believe

Back
Top Bottom