Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

I remember when there used to be a KK down the block from me. Now I think the only one in Ny is Penn station smh.

Screenshot_20180924-183058.jpg

Not gonna be for a good while, possibly over another month +.

Next month is eBay bucks redemption month and u know they not giving out coupons when they know people got to redeem their bucks and they not the type to let a double stack happen lol...

request cancellation. explain about the code and explain that youll rebuy immediately. shouldnt matter to the seller i think. they get the full price still. ebay eats the coupon.

the seller can def cancel for u. ive done it. u just gotta ask nice and it depends on if the seller is nice.
Just messaged the seller. Crossing my fingers

I’m wondering about this too. Specifically if my offer is accepted today can I use the code tomorrow?

To add to this... how about if your offer for a specific item is accepted, but you’re looking to purchase other items, could you add all of the items in your cart and use the %off code to be applied to the total amount? OR can it ONLY be used just for that accepted offer?

To add to this... how about if your offer for a specific item is accepted, but you’re looking to purchase other items, could you add all of the items in your cart and use the %off code to be applied to the total amount? OR can it ONLY be used just for that accepted offer?

Yes, as long as you checkout all at once. It will take the 15% off each transaction until the $100 max limit is reached.

Yes, I have made offers the day before, bid was accepted that night.... paid the next day with the code (along with buy it now on the day of)

Just to make sure, unless an ebay item says "immediate payment required" I have time to pay using paypal after I click "buy it now" right? I dont plan on taking days to pay but I have a few hours at least before I actually have to pay through paypal?

Back
Top Bottom