Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Honestly depends on the laziness of the employee or the lack of instruction provided by management. Try to use the screen shotted coupon first

***CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THAT THIS IS REUSABLE*** First time doing this. Do I just show it to them at the register when checking out? I was at the Nike Factory store here in South Florida Sawgrass Mills outlets. The Nike Associate at the factory store was kind enough to let me know about it. I downloaded the Nike App and nothing. The reps at Nike said that it was a limited amount of people that received it. Straight BS. I appreciate Niketalk members helping each other out. If someone can confirm I can use this at the register, I am going to go in the morning.

Used mine three times so far... just the barcode from the Nike+ app.

Unless the cashier actually makes you pull up the nike app you shouldn't have any problems
The screenshot of the code can be scanned
Right after the cashier rings everything up just pull up your phone and have the cashier scan it

Last time I was there the cashier made the guy in front of me pull up his app. The guy only had a screenshot and the cashier wouldn't accept it.

anyone know if the 30% code is really only a one time use? At the Tannersville, PA outlet this morning they made me pull up my Nike app, scan my membership code, then scanned by coupon and said "you know this is only a one time use code right?"

I wonder if my coupon would work at another location or if they scan it then it will show I used it at a previous store.

Champs playin games ordered shoes in store to be shipped to da mall...called cust service n said what i get fa a long wait ova a week told me dey gomemail me a 10 dolla gift card :lol:

Wow making folks pull up the app and not use screenshot is truly some next level BS
Don’t believe anything employees say
You can use endless times
There’s no way for them or anyone to know if you used it once or a million times
Even if they scan your Nike pass you can still use again
Trust me I’ve done it many times

It’s a generic code for the NIKE app F&F, so can you it multiple times. The email code or physical cards are ones that are a one time use because they are number specific.

Here’s a screenshot just in case anyone needs it.

6C508BB9-98C1-43C1-BD2E-2F794717D670.png

I used this screenshot coupon twice in one day in Camarillo but I didn't pull up my app at ali. If I'd gone to Nike East LA or the CItadel they probably would have asked for my email and app. They've done that before.

$5 off $10 or more. Not that hard to figure out :rolleyes

Was going to buy phone charger and cable on the 10% ebucks promo but didn't now this is better haha

$5 off $10 or more. Not that hard to figure out :rolleyes

Was going to buy phone charger and cable on the 10% ebucks promo but didn't now this is better haha

Lol...confusing to say the least. You saying $5 off $10 or more and other dude saying $5 off every $10... I'll just wait and see tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom