Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

NMD sale on ADC
50% off
Code: NMD50
Not sure when it ends - EDIT: One day only
Saw some womens shoes for as low as $35

Last edited:
Reading between the lines here but eBay is posting “select items” on sale for Black Friday. Thinking it’ll be trash for them over the weekend

Reading between the lines here but eBay is posting “select items” on sale for Black Friday. Thinking it’ll be trash for them over the weekend
Agreed... No real savings or real code for black Friday. EBay Bucks are cool and all but I can't use them until January (at least me anyway). I wanted a savings code redeemed at checkout. I wanted that percentage off not having to spend it back with ebay, but to keep and spent elsewhere lol...

Buy 2 sale items -- Get 25% extra discount on SNS
(The only major sale I'm splurging on for the year)

Do you know when this starts?

I was waiting for this to come around again. I figured they would do something for Black Friday.

yeah, i thought it was active now, bc i've had some stuff in my cart

champs has 25% off with CMEARLY and RetailMeNot has $10 cash back on top

Agreed... No real savings or real code for black Friday. EBay Bucks are cool and all but I can't use them until January (at least me anyway). I wanted a savings code redeemed at checkout. I wanted that percentage off not having to spend it back with ebay, but to keep and spent elsewhere lol...

Tirebuyer.com has 7% off sitewide, and TopCashback is at 6%, so if you pair that all with a manufacturer's rebate offer you can save big $$$. Plus if you have them delivered to a local shop shipping is usually free, and the install rates thru their site at checkout are usually quite a bit cheaper than the shops' rates, and they're guaranteed. Can't recommend them enough, they're all I use for our tire purchases now.

NMD sale on ADC
50% off
Code: NMD50
Not sure when it ends - EDIT: One day only
Saw some womens shoes for as low as $35
Which women’s NMD’s are applicable for this sale? Added a bunch to cart and the code didn’t work for any of them

Tirebuyer.com has 7% off sitewide, and TopCashback is at 6%, so if you pair that all with a manufacturer's rebate offer you can save big $$$. Plus if you have them delivered to a local shop shipping is usually free, and the install rates thru their site at checkout are usually quite a bit cheaper than the shops' rates, and they're guaranteed. Can't recommend them enough, they're all I use for our tire purchases now.

Yeah I went through their website last tire change. They're on ebay as well with the discount applied already. But I'm waiting for even lower price lol. With an ebay code will still be cheaper than the current promotion. Got a few months before I need to replace so I'll just wait it out.

Today only, have to be logged into your account for coupon to be applied

34B72F9A-8DFE-47C9-A893-3EA2971B7758.png

Hey just wanted to thank you for posting this. Just so happened my dad was about to buy all new tires for my mom yesterday, you helped me save my parents a lot of money!

Hey just wanted to thank you for posting this. Just so happened my dad was about to buy all new tires for my mom yesterday, you helped me save my parents a lot of money!

And I bet your parents thought this sneaker thing was silly.....

LOL, just kidding. That's sweet.

Back
Top Bottom