Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

The adidas marathon runners. Basically iniki’s with better form and same boost sole. $35 after the discount. Cheapest I’ve seen since FNL had them for $60. Super comfortable.
Scooped those up as well, after showing my brother them previously (he only buys super cheap shoes) and on foot they looked so good I needed a pair myself. 45 shipped to my door, too good a price

Outside of their 5% off for joining their mailing list, does anyone know if Shoe City offers any 10, 20 or even 25% off coupons?

not sure if is targeted...I got 8% ebay bucks promo a couple of days ago...expires tonight

might cop my son a jordan outfit :shrugs:

Do you guys remember about how far in advance you got it?

So far, they’ve sent them out at the beginning of the birthday month, and they last for 45 days (expire mid month after your birthday). They are either for $20 off $100 or 20% off. They can be used online or in store (including the outlets).

Anyone get this code? I got it from an old account I never use anymore, but when I log in i don’t see the promo anywhere.
3757FDB7-4228-444E-ADAA-451BDB742A98.jpeg

I didn’t get one on my main account either. I buy a lot off NDC as well. I don’t think I’ve ever purchased anything using that account.

END has 25% pretty much everything.
Discount is added to cart when you’re logged in.
Bought a CDG Play hoody which is pretty much never on sale :pimp:

Went ahead and got the item I was watching with the 10%. Idk when/if we will get another 15% off code. They might just do eBay bucks only now.

Does anyone have the eBay 10% code it was up like an hr ago now it’s nowhere to be found.

50% off sellers fees on stockx today...

Clean out your closet and get some extra cash for your fall looks with 50% off all seller fees starting Tuesday, September 10, 2019 at 7:00AM PT and lasting only until 11:59PM PT.

Sell any item on StockX at a minimum price of $150 for streetwear or $200 for sneakers, handbags, and watches to receive a 50% discount on your seller fee. This promotion runs from Tuesday, September 10, 2019 at 7:00AM PT to 11:59PM PT.

Back
Top Bottom