Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

When does ebucks come out? Jan. 1?
3D7473B0-2641-43D4-B3A1-7B6D9FD5BB59.png

Yes. Stock x sucks. Was hacked about a week ago.
someone bought yeezy and Jordan’s on my
Account.
eventually got credits but wound up getting all these stupid emails all night
Same exact thing happen to me StockX about two weeks ago smh

Happened to me too. I had to confirmed my IP address. I did, logged out, and deleted the app. Get it together SX.

Tip:

Get more or easy Ebay bucks by:

1. buying stuff
2. flipping that to another site (grailed, stockx, goat etc)

Get your cash from your sale and Ebay bucks from your Ebay purchase. Win Win. Best if its 10%.

Buy $600 worth of sneakers, 3 pairs, and you get a $200 coupon for a 4th sneaker. Buy by 1/6. Coupon should arrive to you 1/13.

How to get your Coupon:
  1. Buy three pairs of sneakers in the Men’s or Women’s Athletic Shoes category, each $200 or more, during the qualification period. (See below for exclusions).
  2. Pay for your items between December 24, 2019 5:00 AM PST and 11:59 PM Pacific Time on January 6, 2020.
  3. Your Coupon for up to $200 off a pair of athletic shoes will be delivered January 13, 2020 via email and my eBay Messages.
Terms & Conditions:
This promotion is valid from 5:00 AM Pacific Time on December 24, 2019 until 11:59 PM Pacific Time on January 6, 2020. Eligible items include items purchased from eBay.com, ebay.ca, or cafr.ebay.ca in the following categories: Men’s Athletic Shoes, Women’s Athletic Shoes. Purchase price for qualifying items must be $200 or more, not including shipping or sales tax. Returned items do not count toward the qualifying minimum purchases.

Max one coupon per registered eBay user ID. Coupon will be emailed and sent to users’ My eBay Messages on January 13, 2020 and will be valid until January 26, 2020. If you are not sure of the email address associated with your eBay User ID, please check your personal information in My eBay.

Buy $600 worth of sneakers, 3 pairs, and you get a $200 coupon for a 4th sneaker. Buy by 1/6. Coupon should arrive to you 1/13.

How to get your Coupon:
  1. Buy three pairs of sneakers in the Men’s or Women’s Athletic Shoes category, each $200 or more, during the qualification period. (See below for exclusions).
  2. Pay for your items between December 24, 2019 5:00 AM PST and 11:59 PM Pacific Time on January 6, 2020.
  3. Your Coupon for up to $200 off a pair of athletic shoes will be delivered January 13, 2020 via email and my eBay Messages.
Terms & Conditions:
This promotion is valid from 5:00 AM Pacific Time on December 24, 2019 until 11:59 PM Pacific Time on January 6, 2020. Eligible items include items purchased from eBay.com, ebay.ca, or cafr.ebay.ca in the following categories: Men’s Athletic Shoes, Women’s Athletic Shoes. Purchase price for qualifying items must be $200 or more, not including shipping or sales tax. Returned items do not count toward the qualifying minimum purchases.

Max one coupon per registered eBay user ID. Coupon will be emailed and sent to users’ My eBay Messages on January 13, 2020 and will be valid until January 26, 2020. If you are not sure of the email address associated with your eBay User ID, please check your personal information in My eBay.
So everybody is eligible for this? I've bought two pairs one December 24th one December 31st. Both pairs over 200. So if I buy one more before the 6th I get a 200 dollar coupon? Do I have to email them for that or what? Please explain because if so I'm going to buy another pair of something. Also if I used the 25% off an I still good? The total still was more than two hundred even after discount. Thanks

So everybody is eligible for this? I've bought two pairs one December 24th one December 31st. Both pairs over 200. So if I buy one more before the 6th I get a 200 dollar coupon? Do I have to email them for that or what? Please explain because if so I'm going to buy another pair of something. Also if I used the 25% off an I still good? The total still was more than two hundred even after discount. Thanks

I think it was one or the other. I never got the 25% coupon, but got the $200 coupon offer.

yea I think your 3rd sneaker purchase has to be a minimum of $200, by January 6th, and then you will be emailed a coupon for $200 by January 13th. This code will expire January 26th 2020. I guess it'll be a digital code.

If you used the 25 percent off code, it shouldn't be an issue, I think you can still get the $200 coupon.

yea I think your 3rd sneaker purchase has to be a minimum of $200, by January 6th, and then you will be emailed a coupon for $200 by January 13th. This code will expire January 26th 2020. I guess it'll be a digital code.

If you used the 25 percent off code, it shouldn't be an issue, I think you can still get the $200 coupon.
Are you sure because I have an offer out for 200 on black rayguns if it's accepted that means I bought 3 pair within the time frame. That's be nice if use that 200 off on some whites and be Gucci.

Are you sure because I have an offer out for 200 on black rayguns if it's accepted that means I bought 3 pair within the time frame. That's be nice if use that 200 off on some whites and be Gucci.

if you didn’t receive the offer, you’re not eligible. Check your inbox to make sure.

I was about to be hyped because I got some Ray's lined up right at 200. This would've been my third eBay pair since the promo so basically would've been free with that 200 dollar coupon I'd get ....smh😠

Back
Top Bottom