Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

^I don't see that one

I have this which I'm not going to take advantage of

How to get your Coupon:
  1. Buy three pairs of sneakers in the Men’s or Women’s Athletic Shoes category, each $200 or more, during the qualification period. (See below for exclusions).
  2. Pay for your items between December 24, 2019 5:00 AM PST and 11:59 PM Pacific Time on January 6, 2020.
  3. Your Coupon for up to $200 off a pair of athletic shoes will be delivered January 13, 2020 via email and my eBay Messages.
Terms & Conditions:
This promotion is valid from 5:00 AM Pacific Time on December 24, 2019 until 11:59 PM Pacific Time on January 6, 2020. Eligible items include items purchased from eBay.com, ebay.ca, or cafr.ebay.ca in the following categories: Men’s Athletic Shoes, Women’s Athletic Shoes. Purchase price for qualifying items must be $200 or more, not including shipping or sales tax. Returned items do not count toward the qualifying minimum purchases.

Max one coupon per registered eBay user ID. Coupon will be emailed and sent to users’ My eBay Messages on January 13, 2020 and will be valid until January 26, 2020. If you are not sure of the email address associated with your eBay User ID, please check your personal information in My eBay.

^ I have the same

61143B5C-C4B5-4804-9064-84A53D05C1BE.jpeg

Have had my eye on a Protro IV pack, but only only see a few sketchy sellers so will probably pass. Come to think of it, I don’t think I’ve bought anything off of eBay since they started charging sales taxes.
Thanks for posting the coupon though

Anyone got any expiring FTL/fta rewards to donate . Doing some lateeeeee Christmas shopping today lol

Back
Top Bottom