Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

I would contact the seller and tell them you're still interested. Keep communication open and when they relist, tell them to list it differently; as new with defects or new without the box. Something so it's not tracked by Ebay to go thru the authentication process.

Thought about doing this myself...lol
I tried listing as pre-owned but stated they were new even with tag attached and they still have the AG check.
You can't message the seller/buyer, after the transaction. You could message them if they have a listing up but if not there is no way to contact them unless you have their full name and able to track their social media profile and message them there. I found my buyer on IG but not sure I want to explain it to him again, he might think I'm stalking him lol.
The neutral feedback I got didn't affect my 100% feedback.

I got another shoe stuck at my local USPS facility with no movement for 11 days now.

I tried listing as pre-owned but stated they were new even with tag attached and they still have the AG check.
You can't message the seller/buyer, after the transaction. You could message them if they have a listing up but if not there is no way to contact them unless you have their full name and able to track their social media profile and message them there. I found my buyer on IG but not sure I want to explain it to him again, he might think I'm stalking him lol.
The neutral feedback I got didn't affect my 100% feedback.

I got another shoe stuck at my local USPS facility with no movement for 11 days now.
There is 2 ways to make contact with buyer/seller. In desktop mode on mobile, you can go back through the sellers item you wanted to buy.

Go to:
* Summary
*Scroll down found item, then look for more actions and click on it.
*Click contact seller
*Click box that say "Other"

This is one way to make contact with the seller.

The other is like you mentioned. If the seller has another item for sale. You can message them through that item.

Weird I copped some freshwater Griffey’s 2 days ago and it says that they will be authenticated which takes forever , they arrived at my post office and are scheduled tomorrow, i may have dodged a bullet with this new fugazi process

Weird I copped some freshwater Griffey’s 2 days ago and it says that they will be authenticated which takes forever , they arrived at my post office and are scheduled tomorrow, i may have dodged a bullet with this new fugazi process
Definitely weird... Ebay doesn't release your address to the seller since the new GA process. Once you make the purchase the only address shown is of the authenticator. Did the shoes you purchase have a GA tag attached to the listing?

Definitely weird... Ebay doesn't release your address to the seller since the new GA process. Once you make the purchase the only address shown is of the authenticator. Did the shoes you purchase have a GA tag attached to the listing?

yes

You and your seller must be in NY?

Speaking of ebay...

I just tried this new app, Slide, to make purchases on ebay. It’s essentially a giftcard vendor for many sites/stores. It’s legit!

Ebay is one of them (along with all the footsites) and you’d essentially get 4% cashback instantly to use on your next giftcard purchase within the app. With that said, you also can
get up to $20 off your purchase ($5 off each time for four times) on there if you’re a new user and use my reference code below for the offer:

I was able to scoop up my Dunk “Grails” with the gift card codes through the app. After stacking on the Slide gift cards, I saved about $32. Plus, I stacked that with Rakuten and, earned ebay bucks!

After making your purchase through the app, you’ll get the gift card code. Be sure that you select your payment as PayPal even though your gift card covers the entire cost.

Last edited:
You can get around the authentication process by having your shoes shipped to a PO box. I just received a pair this week using this method. It states this in the FAQ. Must have something to do with the type of shipping Ebay uses from the authentication place.

You can get around the authentication process by having your shoes shipped to a PO box. I just received a pair this week using this method. It states this in the FAQ. Must have something to do with the type of shipping Ebay uses from the authentication place.
All my eBay authentication purchases have been shipped via fedex.

Back
Top Bottom