Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!

a) Only releases in here - other posts will be deleted without further notice
b) no requests la "when is the next F&F?" or "how does this code work?"
c) If you have specific questions for a code, or you want to thank somebody for posting it, please make a new thread in the forum
c) All information you need should be below
d) Please make sure you write down the expiration date if known
e) Please restrict the codes to shoe- and gear-related sites only (no posts la "20% off at garden.com")

If you want to look for some codes that aren't in this post, check these sites that have most coupon codes on the web. If you don't find one for the shop you're looking for, it's likely that there aren't any right now.

www.currentcodes.com
www.naughtycodes.com
www.myjaco.com
www.coupon-codes.net
www.fatwallet.com/forums/...m?catid=18
www.1couponstop.com/
www.slickdeals.net/
www.redflagdeals.ca (for Canadian users)

Original post:

Since questions about coupon codes are quite frequent I propose the following: We will have this post frequently updated, gathering all current important coupon codes. The old codes will be edited/deleted by me. That way this thread is always up-to-date.

Please help listing coupon codes. We need the following:

1) Name of the online store (URL)
2) Code
3) How much off?
4) Special restrictions (above $50, only valid with VISA etc.)
5) Expiration date

Now it's up to you...finishline.com, footaction.com etc. - please help posting them. Also, please tell us when a certain code isn't valid anymore.

How to use the codes: During checkout, there is a special text box for them - just type them in there (copy and paste works best). Make sure you don't mistake a zero for an big "oh". Codes for one website can't be combined.

Ced
When the scythes of light
get out of my vision
the roaring stops in my ears
I'll take your love with me
into the quiet.

here's the updated coupon because i think the last one expired

coupon.jpg

here's the link

10 off $60 purchase. instore only i believe
[/b]​
Repping the Purple and gold of the Hunter College Hawks and LA Lakers
Go to www.freshstyles.com for the hottest new gear and Jacob watches

In almost every case, a discount code will NOT work at Finishline.com if you have a Nike Shox, Jordan or Oakley product in your shopping cart. There are manufacturer restrictions that prevent us from discount them.

That's probably why it's not working for some of you...

footaction has 20% off when you show your military card reserve or active it doesnt matter.
DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE A GANSTAstill team anti ds.

Let's move this post to the bottom because apparently new members don't like to read posts a few months old.

ATTENTION:

Exactly what part of "NO REQUESTS OR ?s IN HERE" do you guys not understand? Don't abuse the service that Ceddie created here. The less clutter the better.

Without cleaning up, this post would easily be 20+ pages full of dead codes and junk posts. To make it easier, I will be tolerant of posts asking for clarification if for example somebody forgets to post a website or an expiration date and will edit the original post accordingly, but no more of this crap please:

"When is the next ______ sale?"
"Is there a code for ________?"
"Why won't ______ work for me?"

Codes will be posted as they appear. If a code doesn't work then it's probably due to a typo, expiration/cancellation, or prior usage. This isn't rocket science people.

And while we all appreciate the effort it takes to find and post codes, if you are compelled enough to thank the original poster, please do so by email, IM, or EZboard mail.

Addendum:

I will also be tolerant of people posting that a code has expired in the instances where it expires early or if there was an unknown expiration date.

People who don't know how to read. Do it again and it'll be a warning:
azn violater
ballaboi89
chuwear
Degenerate423
DingyDongy
dynasty102
Ezpimpin007
HsiangM3
JordanLovah
LeBRON23ROOTS
lovinthemshoes
wttm

^
my man here is right. Some of these eastbay codes have been here a while, and are more than likely expired(especially some of the ones with unknown dates). But since it hasn't been proven whether it's an old code or not, they haven't been taken out the post.
Nonetheless, make sure you watch your dates when you go to use codes.

Also with that 30% off code, I haven't heard of it before(i'm also hoping he meant 07), but just notice that the sale begins in FEBRUARY. This is only JANUARY. Even if that code was active for 07, that code won't start working until NEXT MONTH(and that's 11 months, for the guy that said it'll last for 10 months...)

Hope I helped out people in here a little.

oh and also with the eastbay codes, sometimes you can find new codes by changing the numbers up.

*********no these are not real codes, I just made them up for the example*****
example for you:
em01cd06- good for January 06.
change that code to em02cd06- possibly good for February 06.

I've noticed that eastbay likes to play those games with their source codes.
*********no those are not real codes, I just made them up for the example*****
"See is what you can do, C is what you can't be"- C Money
AIM- C Money my name/CRR Shop
ISS, UTA.com, Uptowns.net, Howardforums: C Money 88 05-sn
I'm on ebay as c.r.r. shop. If you can't find something in your area, leave me a message and I'll try and help you.

The new Eastbay 20% appears to be LKS176F2. The digit before the F is the month. When I tried the old one with 5F2 on the end it didn't work so I tried 6F2. Last month in May people posted they tried 5F2 because 4F2 no longer worked. Lets hope this continues. :D
happy.gif
[email protected]

This is not your typical Karmaloop post - I just made my first order, and you get $10 off back when you buy a 30-day trial student advantage card for $1, whichgives discount for many retailers listed on the website.

sub-hdr.gif

student advantage card - AFTER making your purchase with the rep code MS14779 (my rep code haha) for 20% off, you get transfered to the link I just posted where you purchase the the $1trial card and get the $10 back.

An email I got back from Karmaloop because I thought the $10 back would be instant:

Quote:
Subject: "get $10 Cash Back on today's purchase with Karmaloop.com when you try Student Advantage"
Dear ***** ********,

Thank you for contacting us.

Hi, I do apoologize but the $10 will be sent to you via check from Student Advantage. Thank you.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

was I helpful?
please email my manager
[email protected]
and give him the lowdown

So if you were hesitant to make a purchase before, this is an incentive.

" src="http://www.ezboard.com/images/emoticons/happy.gif">

^ search "shoes" on live.com, after the search there will be a link to ebay under the search bar in the gray box. Click on it and when it takes youto ebay the mirosoft cashback logo will be at the top of the page. Search for any buy it now listings on ebay and click on the buy it now in the listing to seeif you are eligible to receive cashback and how much you will get back. At this point is 35% cashback. Perfect for buying expensive J's and NIKEs

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by nobody133

does the eastbay give 20% off on purchases of giftcards? and fatwallet.com gives 6% cash back on purchases OF gift cards, but not USING gift cards. Live gives cashback on purchases USING gift cards, but not on purchases OF gift cards. So you can get 6% back buying the gift card using fatwallet, and then get 15% when you make your purchase using the gift card through Live. Only question I have is can you:
a) get 20% off of the gift card and
b) get 20% off the CDP

1st of all, no, Live.com doesn't give cash back on use OR purchase of giftcards. 2nd, eastbay had a special code for 20% off giftcards. I don't know if the regular 20% off code would work, but you can go through the checkout process and see your total before confirming the order. They don't charge your card until you confirm after the last step. The gift card deal was for graduation and father's day, so I'm guessing it's over. Also, you probably can't use discount codes on the CDP, most newer Jordan stuff specifically says under the product information that the product is currently excluded from % and $ discounts.

the only way you could get a discount buying the CDP is by getting a giftcard for it at 20% off. You won't get any other discounts, though. Or, you could just buy them straight up and get 15% cashback through live.com.

Actually, Live.com does give cashback on the use of eastbay giftcards. As long as you don't use a discount code your good. I know because I gotcashback pending on the purchase of the XX3s that I bought with a discounted giftcard. It didn't show up automatically and had to contact customer servicerep to get it put on my account. The rep did deny me for the purchase of the giftcard though. Essentially I am getting 8% back for my giftcard purchase atfatwallet (8% was a limited time only deal) and 15% cashback from live.com on top of the 20% discount already on the purchase of a giftcard.

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

For those of you that are taking advantage of the Live Discount, you will enjoy this.....

You can get an additional 15% back from Eastbay/Footlocker through Live.....so that current 25% + 15% = 40% savings, or better yet wait for that 30% to kick in, you can stack the 15% on top of that and saving total of 45%...Almost like an Employee sale...

In order to do so, you need go to the store through Live.. here's the link, http://search.live.com/cashback/stores Find the store you want to shop from and click Go to Store.

That's it!!!

We've tried before when it live search first started but it didn't work.

17. Live Search cashback.

You can participate in the Live Search cashback service, subject to the then-current participation age, country of residence and other requirementsdescribed at the Live Search cashback web site (http://search.live.com/cashback).Live Search cashback is a service for you to accumulate awards for making qualifying purchases from participating stores. These awards may be redeemed laterfor cash or other goods and services.

You may earn Live Search cashback awards on purchases that you complete in the same web browsing session after clicking on advertisements or listings in theLive Search service or the Live Search cashback service. Eligible advertisements will be marked with the Live Search cashback logo. You will not earn cash backawards on purchases where (a) you open the store's web site in a different web browser; (b) your browser is not configured to accept cookies; (c) thepurchase is not completed in the same web browsing session (not to exceed 24 hours) initiated by clicking on the eligible advertisement or listing; (d) theorder is later cancelled or the goods or services are later returned; (e) the store does not report the purchase to Microsoft; (f) the goods or services areacquired for resale or other business purposes; or (g) you also use a separate discount or coupon.Live Search cashback awards are not available on purchases of gift cards or gift certificates or on purchases you make from yourself or entities that youcontrol. There may be additional limitations on purchases on certain merchant sites, and those limitations will be disclosed on the merchant site. Yourparticipation in the Live Search cashback service on such merchant sites will be subject to these terms and conditions as well as any additional ones disclosedon the merchant site. In the event of a conflict between any of these terms and conditions and those disclosed on the merchant site, the ones disclosed on themerchant site will apply and control.

17. Live Search cashback.

You can participate in the Live Search cashback service, subject to the then-current participation age, country of residence and other requirementsdescribed at the Live Search cashback web site (http://g.live.com/0HE_TRACKSTAR_ENUS9/148418http://search.live.com/cashback). Live Search cashback is a service for you to accumulate awards for making qualifyingpurchases from participating stores. These awards may be redeemed later for cash or other goods and services.

You may earn Live Search cashback awards on purchases that you complete in the same web browsing session after clicking on advertisements or listings in theLive Search service or the Live Search cashback service. Eligible advertisements will be marked with the Live Search cashback logo. You will not earn cash backawards on purchases where (a) you open the store's web site in a different web browser; (b) your browser is not configured to accept cookies; (c) thepurchase is not completed in the same web browsing session (not to exceed 24 hours) initiated by clicking on the eligible advertisement or listing; (d) theorder is later cancelled or the goods or services are later returned; (e) the store does not report the purchase to Microsoft; (f) the goods or services areacquired for resale or other business purposes; or (g) you also use a separate discount or coupon. [color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]LiveSearch cashback awards are not available on purchases of gift cards or gift certificates[/color] or on purchases you make from yourself or entities that youcontrol. There may be additional limitations on purchases on certain merchant sites, and those limitations will be disclosed on the merchant site. Yourparticipation in the Live Search cashback service on such merchant sites will be subject to these terms and conditions as well as any additional ones disclosedon the merchant site. In the event of a conflict between any of these terms and conditions and those disclosed on the merchant site, the ones disclosed on themerchant site will apply and control.

Originally Posted by bwc1139

how do you use live cashback for ebay? I have used if for eastbay but dont see it in the stores list, do I have to do it another way?
- live.com
- search "cheap shoes"
- click on the ebay link which will appear in the grey box just above the search results.
- cashback will only work on buy it now listings
- To see if listing is eligible for cashback, click on the buy it now to find out.
- after making a purchase, you will have received an ebay message about your cashback purchase, then follow the steps.

Just an FYI for the cashback users:

Cashback can take anywhere from 30 seconds to 7 days to show up in your cashback account as pending. If, after 7 days, you still do not see the pendingcashback there, you can go to live.com/cashback and go to FAQ, then look for the "contact us" link and you can get an online IM session with alive.com rep and they will look into it for you.

If you do it through eBay with a buy-it-now item, you should receive a message in your "My Ebay" messages shortly after the purchase confirming thatyour purchase qualified for X amount of cashback and it tells you what to do after that. When you check out on eBay, it will tell you the exact amount ofcashback you qualify for just before you click the final commit button. If you didn't see this before you checked out, then chances are cashback was notavailable at the time you made the purchase or you didn't link to ebay properly through live.com. You can try to take it up with live.com but they mayrefer you to ebay customer support.

I hope that info helps.

FREE PRIORITY SHIPPING WORLDWIDE TILL DECEMBER 31, 2008
WWW.KEEPITCLASSIC.COM

If you live in the United States, Get FREE Priority Shipping with any $99 minimum order by entering coupon code USFREE at checkout.

If you live in Canada, Get FREE International Priority Shipping with any $199 minimum order by entering coupon code CANADAFREE at checkout.

If you live in any International country, Get FREE International Priority Shipping with any $199 minimum order by entering coupon code INTERNATIONALFREE atcheckout.

Originally Posted by akanayte

Originally Posted by denverairforce

The live.com cashback questions are getting a little overwhelming. And some of you people need to go to the live.com site and do some reading and figuring out on your own! Most of us who know how it works know mostly from trying it out, so give it a shot before you ask a million questions. And read through this thread some too because every question you can think to ask has been answered somwehre in this thread. If you want the cash back bad enough, then you'll find some time to do some reading. But please, chill out on all the questions!

Understandable that the questions may be overwhelming.. but why would most of us "try" it out without even knowing how it works? Most of us are probably not willing to use the BIN on a expensive item to only find out that the cashback does not work due to unclarification.

I'm just asking that people use a little more common sense and do some more investigating on their own. It's not like they set up the live.comcashback program to be cryptic and difficult to follow. It's pretty easy. 90% of the questions asked in this thread are easily answered by readingthrough their (live.com's) FAQ, but people act like it's too much to to go to another website and read a little fine print. How do you think most ofus who have been doing this for the last few months figured it out? Sure, we had a couple questions early on, but ultimately, it was trial and error. Thefirst time I tried this through eBay, it was easy as pie. Before I clicked to commit to buy, it said "You will earn $XX.XX cashback on thispurchase" and that seemed clear enough for me. I figured that out just by clicking around on live.com and ebay. I dunno, I just think some people arelazy and don't want to figure anything out for themselves. I'm not saying you are, but some of the questions are just overkill.

akanayte wrote:

How do I restart my "online session?" Thanks in advance, again.

As for restarting your online session, I would imagine that you would just need to link to the site you're shopping on again. Your online session is theperiod after you clicked the link from the live.com page to get to the store you are shopping at. If you browse that site for over an hour without making apurchase, you'd need to go back to live.com and search for your product again and click the link again. That should restart your session.

FYI: to all with live.com questions

-go to live.com and search nike shoes or whatever you're looking for
-there will be a link at the top that says ebay.com you may be eligible for 30% off
-click on the link and it will take you to ebay. at the top you should see a 30% logo at the top
-you have 60 minutes to search ebay and find a buy it now auction (regular auctions wont work)
-find the item and buy it now via paypal only, on the checkout screen you should see the 30% off logo again and it should show you how much you will save
-within 10 minutes, you should get an email in your "my messages" on ebay saying you have cashback
-click on that link, sign up for live.com and wait 60 days for your rebate
-after 60 days, ,icrosoft will email you and transfer the money to your paypal acct

you can do this 6 times per ebay/paypal acct

Originally Posted by fLiGhT8

FYI: to all with live.com questions

-go to live.com and search nike shoes or whatever you're looking for ([color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"cheap wii" are usually the keywords that give you cb[/color])
-there will be a link at the top that says ebay.com you may be eligible for 30% off
-click on the link and it will take you to ebay. at the top you should see a 30% logo at the top
-you have 60 minutes to search ebay and find a buy it now auction (regular auctions wont work)
-find the item and buy it now via paypal only, on the checkout screen you should see the 30% off logo again and it should show you how much you will save
-within 10 minutes, you should get an email in your "my messages" on ebay saying you have cashback ([color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]not always[/color])
-click on that link, sign up for live.com and wait 60 days for your rebate ([color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]or use a current msn/hotmail account[/color])
-after 60 days, ,icrosoft will email you and transfer the money to your paypal acct

you can do this 6 times per ebay/paypal acct ([color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]per Live.com account[/color])
I've added a few more things for clarification as well. Maybe we should have a separate thread for live.com questions since it keeps gettingasked over and over again. Plus, once this thread is closed an a new one opened we will run into the same problem.

p.s. For those thinking of opening another account to get more than 6 transactions, be advised that MSN has 60 days to verify if you have had a previousaccount and utilized those 6 opportunities. It might also take some time for Ebay to update MSN about your purchase so it could take some time to appear onyour live.com account.

Can someone explain to me what eBay live is? Is it a discount code or something? I'm clueless as hell.

JR5

Originally Posted by JRose5

Can someone explain to me what eBay live is? Is it a discount code or something? I'm clueless as hell.

JR5
its a cash back coupon, 30% off you get the cash into your cash account within 60 days through live.com

if your looking for a quick discount theres a 10% ebay code when you sign in.

Originally Posted by JRose5

JR5
Its a cashback program through MSN. Basically you can use any MSN account you have or create, go to www.live.com and on the search back searchfor "cheap wii". That usually brings up a message that says You may get 25% off with paypal if eligible. Click on the link, and it will send you toebay. Once on ebay, search for whatever you are looking for. You will only be able to get cashback on a purchase of an item that is sold by someone in theU.S., is a Buy It Now item and is payed via paypal. When you are completing your transaction, you will see a message stating how much you will save on thatpurchase. Once purchased, ebay will notify MSN and send you a message about getting cashback. You will then have 60 days after the purchase was reportedbefore you can request your cashback. For Ebay purchases, the cashback is sent your paypal account. For purchase at eastbay, footlocker, etc... you canrequest a check to be sent to you.

Edit: The cashback percentage fluctuates day to day. We had 30% for almost a couple of weeks this last time. Be aware of that. If you see something like30% or 35% I would say jump on it quick.

Back
Top Bottom