Currently the HOTTEST whip on the street.

Saw one of these in black when I was working. Could hear the exhaust from down the street and saw it fly by the corner.

Absolutely sick. And we see our fair share of exotics every day.

Saw one of these in black when I was working. Could hear the exhaust from down the street and saw it fly by the corner.

Absolutely sick. And we see our fair share of exotics every day.

eek.gif

That Black joint..

pimp.gif

I see nothing but Lambos and 360's daily on the strip in Vegas. If I saw a Zonda, I think my head would explode! I need to get rich soon...

I see nothing but Lambos and 360's daily on the strip in Vegas. If I saw a Zonda, I think my head would explode! I need to get rich soon...

It's ok but the Lamborghini Reventon blows every car out of the water as far as looks (it looks like a REAL batmobile/jet for crying outloud) not to mention it has the insides like the cockpit of a F22 Jet gauges included

But as far as hottest car at the moment it has to be the 4 Door Porsche car

It's ok but the Lamborghini Reventon blows every car out of the water as far as looks (it looks like a REAL batmobile/jet for crying outloud) not to mention it has the insides like the cockpit of a F22 Jet gauges included

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

The Porsche Panamera is hideous. One of the ugliest sedans I have ever seen.As for hottest car on the street, LP670 takes it IMO.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

The Porsche Panamera is hideous. One of the ugliest sedans I have ever seen.As for hottest car on the street, LP670 takes it IMO.

^
LP640?

Or the LPSV?

Either way they are both the same body style as far as looks go and they are getting old

The new Jota looks like it will be that deal (looks like a updated Reventon)

^
LP640?

Or the LPSV?

Either way they are both the same body style as far as looks go and they are getting old

The new Jota looks like it will be that deal (looks like a updated Reventon)

Back
Top Bottom