Currently the HOTTEST whip on the street.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

It's ok but the Lamborghini Reventon blows every car out of the water as far as looks (it looks like a REAL batmobile/jet for crying outloud) not to mention it has the insides like the cockpit of a F22 Jet gauges included

But as far as hottest car at the moment it has to be the 4 Door Porsche car
i was going to say, "the reventon is overrated with the looks... lamborghinis are nice but there's no way they are the best looking.  since when did 'looking like the batmobile or jet equate to beauty?'"
however, good execution with the panamera to confirm the sarcasm of your post.  if not sarcastic, then
sick.gif

458 and CGT are the hottest whips on the street.

zonda from behind is excellent, but from other angles, not so much.

It's ok but the Lamborghini Reventon blows every car out of the water as far as looks (it looks like a REAL batmobile/jet for crying outloud) not to mention it has the insides like the cockpit of a F22 Jet gauges included

But as far as hottest car at the moment it has to be the 4 Door Porsche car
i was going to say, "the reventon is overrated with the looks... lamborghinis are nice but there's no way they are the best looking.  since when did 'looking like the batmobile or jet equate to beauty?'"
however, good execution with the panamera to confirm the sarcasm of your post.  if not sarcastic, then
sick.gif

458 and CGT are the hottest whips on the street.

zonda from behind is excellent, but from other angles, not so much.

I agree with the most of you.

The front is definitely not a good look.

But nonetheless.. everything else is pretty ill.

Time for a brown bag.. hah

I agree with the most of you.

The front is definitely not a good look.

But nonetheless.. everything else is pretty ill.

Time for a brown bag.. hah

for those that keep sayin 599.............step your game up to the 612

75e254eec6c0233e21d2e842c5312a9506653cc.gif

You're joking, right?

The only way 612 > 599 is because your math teacher said so. The 612 replaced the 456 series while the 599 replaced the 550/575. The 599 is definitely higher up on the Ferrari totem pole.

for those that keep sayin 599.............step your game up to the 612

75e254eec6c0233e21d2e842c5312a9506653cc.gif

You're joking, right?

The only way 612 > 599 is because your math teacher said so. The 612 replaced the 456 series while the 599 replaced the 550/575. The 599 is definitely higher up on the Ferrari totem pole.

I agree, I think. I was just thinking which high end car I like the most.

Maserati GT > 458 Italia > Aston martin V12 vantage > 599 > SlS AMG > Gallardo> Audi

I agree, I think. I was just thinking which high end car I like the most.

Maserati GT > 458 Italia > Aston martin V12 vantage > 599 > SlS AMG > Gallardo> Audi

^
LP640?

Or the LPSV?

Either way they are both the same body style as far as looks go and they are getting old

The new Jota looks like it will be that deal (looks like a updated Reventon)

The 670 is the SV. And that maserati GT is a beautiful car. I hear used its not too expensive.

^
LP640?

Or the LPSV?

Either way they are both the same body style as far as looks go and they are getting old

The new Jota looks like it will be that deal (looks like a updated Reventon)

The 670 is the SV. And that maserati GT is a beautiful car. I hear used its not too expensive.

New ferrari's are dope, but this car revolutionalized the game when it held the badge of the infamous prancing horse...
mucqbq.jpg

2rd7mn7.jpg

New ferrari's are dope, but this car revolutionalized the game when it held the badge of the infamous prancing horse...
mucqbq.jpg

2rd7mn7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom