Custom 6's (regret it) UPDATE PICS PG.5

Thaa hatt is helllllla fresh
smile.gif

i think they turned out nice

they are great for your collection

i would love to get a unc , bulls  and wizards pair done.....................................................................peace 

i think they turned out nice

they are great for your collection

i would love to get a unc , bulls  and wizards pair done.....................................................................peace 

After seeing the new pics I wouldn't just keep em for display, I would wear them. Who cares if people think they are fake? You know they're real. Very nice! And then you sold them for $325,
pimp.gif
my dude!

After seeing the new pics I wouldn't just keep em for display, I would wear them. Who cares if people think they are fake? You know they're real. Very nice! And then you sold them for $325,
pimp.gif
my dude!

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Those look like straight up fakes to me, it's a cool paint job but they still look like fakes

Yeah. They are fine but at first glance if you have no knowledge whatsoever that it is customized.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Those look like straight up fakes to me, it's a cool paint job but they still look like fakes

Yeah. They are fine but at first glance if you have no knowledge whatsoever that it is customized.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

pimp.gif
my dude!
yea but gonna get more done im gettin hella inboxes for some

Back
Top Bottom