Custom 6's (regret it) UPDATE PICS PG.5

eek.gif
those customs are clean
smokin.gif

I guess if you're content with the amount you got for them, then it worked out. But it's a shame to me. Those new pics make them look even better. I would have taken those from JB themselves over the stupid ....ummm.... "oreos" release, let alone the useless "Pistons", or "Lakers" colorways. At least these would have been collection/display worthy. Hell, this guy should start a business selling customs on eBay if people are going to fight over them.

I guess if you're content with the amount you got for them, then it worked out. But it's a shame to me. Those new pics make them look even better. I would have taken those from JB themselves over the stupid ....ummm.... "oreos" release, let alone the useless "Pistons", or "Lakers" colorways. At least these would have been collection/display worthy. Hell, this guy should start a business selling customs on eBay if people are going to fight over them.

Originally Posted by all19mjs

Originally Posted by vipersupra

sick pair. sumthn  i wouldnt do but you pulled this one off. i wouldnt wear em out tho, as these days are full of haters and will deff say thay they fakes. good job.  
pimp.gif

Lmao true I sold them today for 325 two dudes had a bidding war.

Nice, they looked ok as a display piece in a case as has been stated by others, but glad you made out good.

Originally Posted by all19mjs

Originally Posted by vipersupra

sick pair. sumthn  i wouldnt do but you pulled this one off. i wouldnt wear em out tho, as these days are full of haters and will deff say thay they fakes. good job.  
pimp.gif

Lmao true I sold them today for 325 two dudes had a bidding war.

Nice, they looked ok as a display piece in a case as has been stated by others, but glad you made out good.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

great detail quality custom authentic 6s
pimp.gif

obviously we have different style for you to say I have something corny is wack fam 

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

great detail quality custom authentic 6s
pimp.gif

obviously we have different style for you to say I have something corny is wack fam 

Some of you spend WAY too much time worrying about others. You will never please every one no matter what it is. Just enjoy.

Some of you spend WAY too much time worrying about others. You will never please every one no matter what it is. Just enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom