Custom 6's (regret it) UPDATE PICS PG.5

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Those look like straight up fakes to me, it's a cool paint job but they still look like fakes

all customs are going to look like fakes.. obviously... but we know they aren't fakes, so whats the point of stating that?
these would be great for a display case. they look great IMO. you have 3 pairs, keep these for display and wear one of your other pairs
Yea I got them on display, an people arer goin crazy with the fakes thing.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Those look like straight up fakes to me, it's a cool paint job but they still look like fakes

all customs are going to look like fakes.. obviously... but we know they aren't fakes, so whats the point of stating that?
these would be great for a display case. they look great IMO. you have 3 pairs, keep these for display and wear one of your other pairs
Yea I got them on display, an people arer goin crazy with the fakes thing.

jsdnhf.jpg

sick pair. sumthn  i wouldnt do but you pulled this one off. i wouldnt wear em out tho, as these days are full of haters and will deff say thay they fakes. good job.  
pimp.gif

sick pair. sumthn  i wouldnt do but you pulled this one off. i wouldnt wear em out tho, as these days are full of haters and will deff say thay they fakes. good job.  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by vipersupra

pimp.gif

Lmao true I sold them today for 325 two dudes had a bidding war.

Originally Posted by vipersupra

pimp.gif

Lmao true I sold them today for 325 two dudes had a bidding war.

Back
Top Bottom