Custom Air Jordans... Vol. Yay or Nay?

sure why not...as long as they are clean...here are one of mine....enjoy

They are 2003 retro cements to fire-reds

That's a big NAY. I would only customize AF1's not Jordans. I'll leave it up to JB to come up with other color variations and buy them that way instead of making my J's look like fakes. I would rather have someone compliment me on my shoes for being Authentic rather than someone assuming my customs are fakes
30t6p3b.gif

Customizing your J's will not increase the value...it depreciates the value of the shoe. Shoes aren't like the real estate (housing) market.

didnt somebody customize the 00 black/infrareds into some royal's? i remember seeing them on here before, those were beautiful. idc i woluld rock those in public no problem.

I personally say nay to custom jordans but modifiying (blue tinting, changing stitching color, etc.) i say yay!

the only thing I've done is the blue tint to my anni 11's, I can't see painting one to make it look like another though. Dude who put Nike Air on tha back of his 3 & 4 retros was sweet though!

i'd say that its because people dont like fake jordans, and "custom" is considered fake to some people :tongue:

Originally Posted by eltouha

anyone who thinks customs and fakes are teh same is a flippin ******.

Technically they are...if you can't purchase them in a store with that exact colorway would they be? Regardless if they were authentic at one point. IMO your customs are terrible (no flame) as long as you enjoy them. who cares?

but they still look
indifferent.gif

21b26a01ee9646fd34cfe4c2b0178662b80fe347_r.gif

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Technically they are...if you can't purchase them in a store with that exact colorway would they be? Regardless if they were authentic at one point. IMO your customs are terrible (no flame) as long as you enjoy them. who cares?

but they still look
indifferent.gif
So with your logic, if I buy a car and customize it by re-painting it a non-factory issued color...then my car is a variant or fake?

Originally Posted by CAto312

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

but they still look
indifferent.gif
So with your logic, if I buy a car and customize it by re-painting it a non-factory issued color...then my car is a variant or fake?

this is an apt analogy.

i don't really care if folks don't like my shoes, around where i live there are very few sneakerheads so i'm well used to it. so, mj all day45, it's cool, you don't offend me.

i simply disagree that there is anything in common between customs and fakes. the two terms do not, as you say "technically", correlate at all.

id say they all look sick except for the 12s with MJ on it... haha either way they look sweet!

Back
Top Bottom