custom lasering: would you be interested and how much would it be worth?

I'll ask my friend if he's ready to take orders. My pair are in transit to me now, should be a week or two (cali to australia).

Start working on design ideas. :smile:

unfortunately, these are going to be a once off job. my friend has said it was too difficult and time consuming to make the endeavour worth his while. the laser is too precise an instrument to get it to work properly on shoes. on flat surfaces there'd be no problem. sadly, he can't be taking orders. it would cost too much.

Last edited:
sorry, mate. i really thought this was a go, i wanted to hook everyone up. wasn't even after any cut or anything, was happy with people customising their kicks and my mate getting business.

they should be in my hands, and on my feet, very soon. will post more photos then.

these are cheap enough to buy atm (4s), and it would look nice with a black laser etch compared to the goldish color imo
that would be tricky. personally, i wouldn't risk it.

the problem with that is jb lasers the material prior to the construction of the shoe. the laser requires a flat surface, and shoes aren't flat.

the only way would be to do each shoe stencil from the design (which is a collection individually, but that would take a hell of a long time. in labour alone, it would simply cost too much.

Whats the lasering look like on black leather? Take some Black cats and make them look like the black laser IV LS 

i'll try but it might be a while. there's a chance i might visit the states in november.

Back
Top Bottom