CUSTOM SILVER ANNIVERSARY 11's

Looks great.  SJ and DB vi are probably two of the best shoes with a blue sole.
pimp.gif

Does anyone know how to get the sticky feeling off of the XI soles after they have been seaglowed? I can get them super Icy but they are sticky after and almost gooey? Someone else must have had this problem. Please help me!

post more pics. im really trying to see if there is a possible way with seaglow and rit in whih i will be able to rock spacejams, gool greys, or 3m 6 rings on a regular and keep them considerably icey!

Originally Posted by hotbutter

DOERNBECHER VI's

-imo, jb should have released the shoe like this w/ blue tinted ICY soles.

CIMG0642.JPG
CIMG0640.JPG
CIMG0641.JPG

CIMG0644.JPG
CIMG0646.JPG

pimp.gif
Although I would never alter my shoes from their originally intended form; I do like the way those Doernbecher VI's look. The look is very refreshing to the eye's. Propers for the pic's.
pimp.gif

Well I got everything in the mail to do these this week so right now im doing my Anni's and I will post pics when im done.As far as mixture,I just used a old pair of 5's to test the mixture.I got it pretty close to what im looking for but I may have to put more than one coat on.Anyways them DB 6's are on point.Whatever mixture and time you used for those is what I'm looking for.

Okay so here are the before pictures.

Okay and now here are the pictures with the first coat still on them.I didn't get to the soles yet just the sides because I was really trying not to get it on the midsole.

And now after I wiped off the mixture

Now tell me what you guys think.Need another coat or do you think their good with just the one coat.

Originally Posted by TheKing23

Okay so here are the before pictures.

Okay and now here are the pictures with the first coat still on them.I didn't get to the soles yet just the sides because I was really trying not to get it on the midsole.

And now after I wiped off the mixture

Now tell me what you guys think.Need another coat or do you think their good with just the one coat.

looks clean man. makin me wna cop one just to customize. it definetly makes the shoes more noticable.

yo this happened to me a few times, when i was cleaning my XI anniversaries the right show toe box (mesh part) gets like a pink streak on it when i spray any cleaner on it or anything. Then it just dissapears. when it first happened i thought my shoes were stained bc it looks like legit dye is on the shoe. then it just magically goes away. can anybody tell me what the hell this is?!?!?!

thanks

^^^ TheKing23 (you may need new screen) those look clean. It looks good with the one coat. It has a nice light blue tint.
Good Job!!!

To me Jordan was TheKing and he wore 23 thats why I have that screen name not because of Lebron(Never jumped on that bandwagon).Now as far as the shoes looking fake,I guess they will just be looking Icy Blue fake while Im rocking them and everybody else Jocking because they wondering where they can get some fakes that look like that.As a matter of fact im going to experiment and try to make so more fakes with my VR 6's since I got the pack too.Maybe a red tint instead or change the color to blue and then do the blue tint.

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

Wait!....So do they still yellow with the Blue Tint?

was this question ever answered?

i went thru the first several pages and didn't see an answer...

I havent seen an answer for that question but somebody that has been wearing theirs should be able to answer this.If I had to answer it i would say that depending on how good the blue tint stays on them,then you probably wont be able to even see the yellow if it does.Especially if you have a darker shade of blue.

well, carolina V's have blue tinted ice:

jordan5blackblue01.jpg

do they yellow?

i have a pair but i've only worn them a couple times so i don't know...

Back
Top Bottom