Custom South Beach VI's

img_4822_web1.jpg

img_4841_web.jpg

img_4824_web.jpg

img_4839_web.jpg

img_4836_web.jpg

img_4838_web.jpg

@EricMafuknlowry from @freshmandetroit customized this pair of Oreo VI’s and turned them into South Beach VI’s. These were for @juanneal the colab turned out dope as !!!!!!

Look pretty cool if you ask me. my boy eric did these

http://freshmanclothing.com/2011/03/29/jordan-vi-south-beach/

hit them up. These are my peeps. I skated with them and everything. I already post this thread in the custom section but this is not getting the attention it needs...

**UPDATE**
If you want to get a pair he told me to let you guys know that you will need the oreo VI's ..he also informed me to tell you guys to hit him up on his twitter @EricMafuknLowry
 tell  him @dbizzle313 sent you.

He Also said this " customs are 50-300 dependin what you want done." 

img_4822_web1.jpg

img_4841_web.jpg

img_4824_web.jpg

img_4839_web.jpg

img_4836_web.jpg

img_4838_web.jpg

@EricMafuknlowry from @freshmandetroit customized this pair of Oreo VI’s and turned them into South Beach VI’s. These were for @juanneal the colab turned out dope as !!!!!!

Look pretty cool if you ask me. my boy eric did these

http://freshmanclothing.com/2011/03/29/jordan-vi-south-beach/

hit them up. These are my peeps. I skated with them and everything. I already post this thread in the custom section but this is not getting the attention it needs...

**UPDATE**
If you want to get a pair he told me to let you guys know that you will need the oreo VI's ..he also informed me to tell you guys to hit him up on his twitter @EricMafuknLowry
 tell  him @dbizzle313 sent you.

He Also said this " customs are 50-300 dependin what you want done." 

Nice custom.
Personally it would have been better if the midsole was a solid black.

Nice custom.
Personally it would have been better if the midsole was a solid black.

eek.gif
Those are sick!!! And that box
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
! I'm almost feelin the box more than the shoes. I've never been a fan of customs but with the perfect concept and a nice artist, a masterpiece can be made.

eek.gif
Those are sick!!! And that box
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
! I'm almost feelin the box more than the shoes. I've never been a fan of customs but with the perfect concept and a nice artist, a masterpiece can be made.

Back
Top Bottom