Custom South Beach VI's

Really? This JB forum never ceases to amaze me in what they like and what they dont like. LOLOL. Sometimes I think whatever the first guy to post says about a shoe is what everyone else will say. I will say the crafstmanship on these is impeccable. Cant figure out why everyone is cumming on these but bashes the SB CMFT XI though???? Oh well, another JB forum mystery.

Really? This JB forum never ceases to amaze me in what they like and what they dont like. LOLOL. Sometimes I think whatever the first guy to post says about a shoe is what everyone else will say. I will say the crafstmanship on these is impeccable. Cant figure out why everyone is cumming on these but bashes the SB CMFT XI though???? Oh well, another JB forum mystery.

If only JB was creative enough to come up with nice colorways like that. But instead they give us laker 6's & piston 6's. SMH

If only JB was creative enough to come up with nice colorways like that. But instead they give us laker 6's & piston 6's. SMH

Originally Posted by marley

we'll try to like wat u like from here on out....k punkin???
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by marley

we'll try to like wat u like from here on out....k punkin???
tongue.gif

I like the colorway and the idea but not sure about the quality on these. The toebox looks like the black is showing through, a black midsole would hae looked better to.

I like the colorway and the idea but not sure about the quality on these. The toebox looks like the black is showing through, a black midsole would hae looked better to.

Back
Top Bottom