Custom South Beach VI's

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If I had the Oreo VI's I would have these done.

I'm liking these a whole lot.
But could've been much better with the white midsole area's being black..

Wish I kept my Oreo's to try this..

I'm liking these a whole lot.
But could've been much better with the white midsole area's being black..

Wish I kept my Oreo's to try this..

I like these a lot... And even if I didn't, I'd give credit where credit is due because it is a nice job... But I do like these....

I like these a lot... And even if I didn't, I'd give credit where credit is due because it is a nice job... But I do like these....

dopest custom jordans i've ever seen .... i would have customized the Vs with the "pre-heat" colorway though but thats just my preference

dopest custom jordans i've ever seen .... i would have customized the Vs with the "pre-heat" colorway though but thats just my preference

I appreciate the art work that went into to this but not feeling it all... pink laces is not for me fam...
30t6p3b.gif

I appreciate the art work that went into to this but not feeling it all... pink laces is not for me fam...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by marley

Sometimes I think whatever the first guy to post says about a shoe is what everyone else will say.   
Agreed.

Flawless work (kudos), but the South Beach color scheme is ugly as %$*#.

Originally Posted by marley

Sometimes I think whatever the first guy to post says about a shoe is what everyone else will say.   
Agreed.

Flawless work (kudos), but the South Beach color scheme is ugly as %$*#.

as usual the Burn Rubber family (and extended family) do it once again....people hitting him up like crazy now to do customs....glad I didn't sleep on having him hooking me up with some custom 4's about 3 years ago.  Juan, what can I say? just an all around amazing job.....keep up the good work Cap, stop trolling NT and show these cats all the stuff you have been working on!!!!!!

as usual the Burn Rubber family (and extended family) do it once again....people hitting him up like crazy now to do customs....glad I didn't sleep on having him hooking me up with some custom 4's about 3 years ago.  Juan, what can I say? just an all around amazing job.....keep up the good work Cap, stop trolling NT and show these cats all the stuff you have been working on!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom