Cute + Thick = Good Thick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
devil.gif
pimp.gif

I'm in the minority as a minority who doesn't like thick women. Give me a woman that is working with something on her chest and I am good to go.

she's DUMB fine...

she looks like she does some athletic stuff....doesnt look like she would let herself go.

Originally Posted by RellNye

I'm in the minority as a minority who doesn't like thick women. Give me a woman that is working with something on her chest and I am good to go.
same here but i would smash girl in op and you know you would too.

Thank you for having pics in the very first post. So many people don't have pics when they do this and this is the one time I would really want to seesomething. I clicked on here ready to hate if you didn't have pics but you did. I gotta give props when they are due. Respect.

so does that mean you prefer a girl who has a pancake flat backside

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Thank you for having pics in the very first post. So many people don't have pics when they do this and this is the one time I would really want to see something. I clicked on here ready to hate if you didn't have pics but you did. I gotta give props when they are due. Respect.
Well that was cordial

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

she's DUMB fine...

she looks like she does some athletic stuff....doesnt look like she would let herself go.
LOL all thick girls have that propensity. They can't hit the gym forever.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

so does that mean you prefer a girl who has a pancake flat backside

Do you post in every thread???

nah....she's not "thick" thick...she got it in the right places....like she looks like she knows she's fine and will maintain that..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom