Cute + Thick = Good Thick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Thank you for having pics in the very first post. So many people don't have pics when they do this and this is the one time I would really want to see something. I clicked on here ready to hate if you didn't have pics but you did. I gotta give props when they are due. Respect.
Well that was cordial
I don't know why I took it so serious. I was like, "this dude better have pics" and he did. I just didn't know what to do withmyself.
laugh.gif

look at them thighs
pimp.gif

y is it when Hispanic women are posted some herb always says shes ugly in the face.
smh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dunkairs

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by RellNye

I'm in the minority as a minority who doesn't like thick women. Give me a woman that is working with something on her chest and I am good to go.

so does that mean you prefer a girl who has a pancake flat backside

Do you post in every thread???
i am not an OG, so you dont need to be on my tip.

When I think of cute and thick togeth
I picture a petite girl (maybe around 5'2-5'4) probably with a B cup but her lower half makes you want to do the T.D Jakes dance

Originally Posted by dunkairs

Originally Posted by RellNye

I'm in the minority as a minority who doesn't like thick women. Give me a woman that is working with something on her chest and I am good to go.

so does that mean you prefer a girl who has a pancake flat backside

Do you post in every thread???
i am not an OG, so you dont need to be on my tip.

u need to get a job and start doing something with your life, instead of reaching your viewing/post limit everyday by 4pm

Seriously, I really want to see the chicks that some of yall bag. This woman is FAR from ugly but youngins on here saying there is something wrong with herface....... I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom