cutt off jean jackets.....has this wave splashed over ya hoods yet?

Originally Posted by FOOLIO

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Lubu1

LOL You've never been to Northern VA kid. There is a reason why they call it the DMV due to how close all three areas are to each other and how similar the styles in mindsets are.
laugh.gif
you got cats from DC and baltimore in this thread who want NO PARTS of da Virginia cats, so you better reassess that opinion.
baltimore has never been part of the DMV, dmv is technically dc maryland virginia but places like howard county n anywhere past fairfax county in va don't count. 
there are a lot of dc cats that move out to va alexandria n #@$# hell even fat trel n most of the slutty boyz live in va. parts of virginia are very similar, styles slang and attitudes are the same in dc va and md. just cuz theres a river separating means little. 

go to pentagon city mall and you'll feel like you're in north east. ppl sleep on nova but a lot of the dboys money in dc and md comes from va 
eek.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by Savraj1

This isn't that new. Kanye started jean jackets within the hip hop community years ago. The first instance I remember is in the music video for Amazing. Then I started noticing Kid Cudi and Big Sean wearing jean jackets and eventually every rapper had jumped onto the trend. People who just caught on in the past year are late.
LOL @ Kanye starting .
If Kanye started a trend for you then you never had any fashion sense to begin with.

Jean jackets are an American staple like converse,jeans ,varsity jackets ,baseball jackets and t shirts they are never going out of style.

Originally Posted by ryair max 1

laugh.gif
you got cats from DC and baltimore in this thread who want NO PARTS of da Virginia cats, so you better reassess that opinion.
baltimore has never been part of the DMV, dmv is technically dc maryland virginia but places like howard county n anywhere past fairfax county in va don't count. 
there are a lot of dc cats that move out to va alexandria n #@$# hell even fat trel n most of the slutty boyz live in va. parts of virginia are very similar, styles slang and attitudes are the same in dc va and md. just cuz theres a river separating means little. 

go to pentagon city mall and you'll feel like you're in north east. ppl sleep on nova but a lot of the dboys money in dc and md comes from va 
eek.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I read that like "WHUT?". I'm from NE DC and no... no it doesn't.

Originally Posted by dimez81

How old are you?? Im 30, it never went away in the area..I just think as you grow older you tend not to notice with style changing....I've been rocking them.
 If you go to the clubs you will def see them.   Im from moco by the way.
I def remember wb and I still have a few peieces, it was do to it being the more affordable Iceberg.

Iceberg I def would like to see comeback...was one of my favorite brands...but hated snoopy.  Everyone and there mother had that bootleg $+$%.

Maybe we see different things but I haven't seen people rock denim jackets since like 04. Not trying to be funny but maybe it is a Montgomery County thing. I damn sure don't see them in the clubs because all of these damn clubs have been on their "Grown and Sexy" nonsense for about 10 years now.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by Savraj1

This isn't that new. Kanye started jean jackets within the hip hop community years ago. The first instance I remember is in the music video for Amazing. Then I started noticing Kid Cudi and Big Sean wearing jean jackets and eventually every rapper had jumped onto the trend. People who just caught on in the past year are late.
LOL @ Kanye starting .
If Kanye started a trend for you then you never had any fashion sense to begin with.

LOL You've never been to Northern VA kid. There is a reason why they call it the DMV due to how close all three areas are to each other and how similar the styles in mindsets are.
laugh.gif

Don't you......ever......ever...compare...VA....to Northeast, Washington DC

mad.gif

7c326051bb97e6e1306f44c450169941b45b6d4e_r.gif

Pentagon City mall is full of DC heads and folks from PG county.

Bammas JUST waiting for that purple line to go out to Tysons
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif

White folks gonna be MAD when those DC kids invade Tyson's.
laugh.gif
I'm not really looking forward to it myself.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

bmore is its own area just like 804 and 757 va. i live in moco and all that reppin $%^# makes you look like a lame if you're over the age of 18 and handling your business.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

why not?

laugh.gif

D. Whiteman ain't playin' wit' deez chirrin. Their little bad *%*!@ are gonna be in for a rude awakening if they think they can act out in that area.
laugh.gif
Damn purple line will be shut down the NEXT day.

No ideas original...also, all major metropolitan cities are known as trend setters so this whole DC vs. NY thing is bogus. We both been buying foams and others since they became available along with other major cities. The only thing I'll argue is air force 1's during the whole drug kingpin era but it's not like they were limited by region so who knows

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

How old are you?? Im 30, it never went away in the area..I just think as you grow older you tend not to notice with style changing....I've been rocking them.
I def remember wb and I still have a few peieces, it was do to it being the more affordable Iceberg.

Iceberg I def would like to see comeback...was one of my favorite brands...but hated snoopy.  Everyone and there mother had that bootleg $+$%.

Maybe we see different things but I haven't seen people rock denim jackets since like 04. Not trying to be funny but maybe it is a Montgomery County thing. I damn sure don't see them in the clubs because all of these damn clubs have been on their "Grown and Sexy" nonsense for about 10 years now.
Ive been involved in the night life for a while....dress code for clubs aren't as strict any more.  Not as much grown and sexy but more stylish.  you can see jean jackets everywhere...

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

laugh.gif

D. Whiteman ain't playin' wit' deez chirrin. Their little bad *%*!@ are gonna be in for a rude awakening if they think they can act out in that area.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
Lubu Cuz theyre loud I don't want to have to listen to go-go blasting off some kids bum +@! phone.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
Lubu Cuz theyre loud I don't want to have to listen to go-go blasting off some kids bum +@! phone.
Lets be real its not that serious at all. You act like Tyson dont already be crawling with annoying freaking teenagers ALL DAY. Its not a black thing at all.

It's not a black thing. It's a DC thing and those DC kids are loud as hell. Majority also happen to be black.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Ive been involved in the night life for a while....dress code for clubs aren't as strict any more.  Not as much grown and sexy but more stylish.  you can see jean jackets everywhere...
grown and sexi party = fogies

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Seen a kid rocking it with no shirt underneath
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

t-hawk.jpg

dat t-hawk swag
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 The OG. Just wait until them boots hit your hood Ninja. It'll be killa season 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

But of course the DMV beeeeeeeeeen on it 
pimp.gif

You'd know if you came to DC Steezy 
pimp.gif

Dudes bout to see how major DC really is in ALL aspects of life. I mean for goodness sake this very site your on was born in the DMV
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You already know 
pimp.gif

We're not the first to do EVERYTHING though 
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
But ya'll know we did that foamposite %!@% 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
I hope that doesn't happen. I leave for tysons because Gtown gets too crowded, Pentagon City hasn't been the same for a few years, and I NEVER shop in MD... MD is flooded
30t6p3b.gif

Tysons was the escape for those who could drive. We hit that area because we know the kids WON'T be out there 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom