CYBER MONDAY 2018! Official Thread!

They can ship to store or free ship to you.

The 6.5L 69.99 one seems to be the best price I have seen for that size of one, the same model is 85 on Amazon, the PowerFryer XL from Sams that goes for 99 maybe 79 if you catch it the right day is 5.3qt and I thought it was huge, and all the Chefman ones are rated 4.5+ stars in reviews. This is the one I got for $29.99, it has been on sale a few weeks and the tag reflected it but it scanned full price so they adjusted it https://www.bestbuy.com/site/chefman-3-5l-analog-air-fryer-black/6180849.p?skuId=6180849 Hmm, the 6.5L for 69.99 one seems to be back to $139 I was just looking at it last night.

Best Buy also has until like 12/31, a free Google Home Mini when you buy a 4 pack of Tile's ($69.99). I need to watch mroe reviews on it because I'm not sure how I'd use it esp with the new things with the screen out but it's $50 alone so that's a good deal if you're like me and would use the tiles (place one on my keys, maybe one on my phone under the case)

They can ship to store or free ship to you.

The 6.5L 69.99 one seems to be the best price I have seen for that size of one, the same model is 85 on Amazon, the PowerFryer XL from Sams that goes for 99 maybe 79 if you catch it the right day is 5.3qt and I thought it was huge, and all the Chefman ones are rated 4.5+ stars in reviews. This is the one I got for $29.99, it has been on sale a few weeks and the tag reflected it but it scanned full price so they adjusted it https://www.bestbuy.com/site/chefman-3-5l-analog-air-fryer-black/6180849.p?skuId=6180849 Hmm, the 6.5L for 69.99 one seems to be back to $139 I was just looking at it last night.

Best Buy also has until like 12/31, a free Google Home Mini when you buy a 4 pack of Tile's ($69.99). I need to watch mroe reviews on it because I'm not sure how I'd use it esp with the new things with the screen out but it's $50 alone so that's a good deal if you're like me and would use the tiles (place one on my keys, maybe one on my phone under the case)
What you talking about tiles? I dont even know what google home does or is for. Im not techy techy either. I have a baby and my wife is stay at home at the moment. Is it anything thats going to make her life more convient

Copped the bundle from Walmart with ease in store. Now time to get rid of Spider-Man and find 2k for the low

What you talking about tiles? I dont even know what google home does or is for. Im not techy techy either. I have a baby and my wife is stay at home at the moment. Is it anything thats going to make her life more convient
[video][/video]

that ps4 199 bundle up now
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Sony-Pla...10070301008005&veh=cse&wmlspartner=bizratecom

try this code too
DsQwXAHVAAAUx1h.png

39 psn
https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
code ain't working for me

lol Gamestop. I had a dude I kind of know, wouldn't call him a friend per say, but got 34 years for stealing some X Boxes from them, I think they took 6. And he has to serve at least 85% of them ****s

Surprised the new Fallout is on there. I guess Rockstar isn’t letting any retailer drop the price of Read Dead.

Go to Walmart bruh. I copped mine this morning they seemed to have plenty. If we have em in central I'm sure y'all should have some in Sofl
I know, I was just trying to be cheap with the code AND get cashback through Ebates. :lol:

Anyways, my local wal mart is trash and I didn't want to waste my time, so I drove to the nearest GameStop and copped with no hassle. Only came $6 out of pocket :pimp:

IMG_20181118_150717.jpg

Just copped the 43" Vizio E-series from Target for 280 w/ tax.
A better deal than every other 43" I was looking at for my bedroom.

My girl got one
After about 11months
She had to buy another one
The batteries aren’t replaceable
And u have to buy a new one when it dies
Which is around every 10-12 months
I know, they make a new one with a replaceable battery but just look at it like a subscription service. I've heard they disable it after 12 month regardless of battery life which makes sense. So 4 at $70 i like $1.50/mo per Tile. The reup is like 50% off retail iirc

I just don't think I want the Google home mini. I'd rather have the Assistant so I can play videos on it too. Of course I'm comparing a $50 product to a $170 product tho

gamestop looks like the spot for my black friday shopping... hopefully i can cop all the games online... dont feel like camping in front of the store... also i hope spiderman is on sale somewhere... i just need the game not the console

Surprised the new Fallout is on there. I guess Rockstar isn’t letting any retailer drop the price of Read Dead.

Don't be. Bethesda dropped the ball with F76. Nowhere near worth the $60 price tag it's at now.

Back
Top Bottom