CYBER MONDAY 2018! Official Thread!

putting in work

Supporter
Hey Guys,

I know every year we have a Black Friday thread where we post all the deals and everything.

Starting it up now since it's November.

Will post ads as soon as they come in.

Most getting deals from slickdeals, but if anyone has anything or would like it added to the thread/post please @ me or hit me up and I'll do so.

Starting if off with Kohl's... it's 65 pages so click the link below for all the pages, but for now I'll post a couple.

https://slickdeals.net/coupons/adscans/kohls/

converted-0.jpg

converted-1.jpg

converted-2.jpg

converted-3.jpg

converted-4.jpg

Saw a Target ad and jetted over here to see if there was a thread
thanks for making one
Appreciate it

Need to pick up a damn shop vac. It’s been like 5 years I always forget to cop one :smh:

Bruh :stoneface:

I wish you would have said something because I used to have like 4 of them ranging in size and and they were brand new too :smh:

Kept 2 and threw away the other two.

One was a like a rolly one that was larger and then kept like a 3-5 gallon medium size one.

The other two I threw away were the 3-5 gallon medium size too and brand new all 4 of them.

Got them from work after others didn't want them so I took them. I was going to try to sell them, but got lazy and then I didn't want to pay a lot for shipping somewhere far. People I knew didn't want them or had anywhere to store them. People I knew that had homes already had them so I just took them and threw it out. Let my Dad have the larger rolly one and I kept the other. Both are at parents house though.

not sure if it's been posted but Target currently has Buy two get one free on video games and movies.

PS4 Slim & Spiderman bundle already confirmed for $199 door buster deal at Target this year. So yeah you better start camping now and be prepared to miss Turkey dinner :lol:

Do systems really sell out like that to where people have to camp?
i figured it would be one of those items you can just walk in and pick up.

Im gonna pick up a couple of those Xbox One controllers for $39 and WWE 2k19 for my son.

Do systems really sell out like that to where people have to camp?
i figured it would be one of those items you can just walk in and pick up.

Im gonna pick up a couple of those Xbox One controllers for $39 and WWE 2k19 for my son.

Umm.. yes. Last year the PS4 Slim hit $199 during Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

That PS4 Slim & Spidey deal is targeted mainly at Soccer moms, grandmas, uncles & aunties lining up waiting for to grab it for kids and other family members, and thats before factoring in the reseller who gunna stroll in with a cart and try to buy 10 just to flip :lol:

Back
Top Bottom