CYBER MONDAY 2018! Official Thread!

Those insta camera thinga that take the pic and prints out. Wal mart has one for 55. Is that a good deal on those things?

Those insta camera thinga that take the pic and prints out. Wal mart has one for 55. Is that a good deal on those things?
Just get one of those HP portable printers and use your phone pictures instead. Those Cameras are made for kids and nostalgia.

Yeah its a good price on an above average TV but its FB marketplace and the seller is considered to be sketchy by the Slickdeals comments.
I’m open to upgrading my living room tv. I don’t know jack about TVs , just know I can do 65” and want something decent.... maybe this joint

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsun...rt-4k-uhd-tv-with-hdr/6200118.p?skuId=6200118

Any suggestions appreciated :pimp:
Seems to be a newer model but the Rtings review says it doesn't have 120hz refreshing.
Not sure if that makes a huge difference when watching TV or gaming.
I personally prefer LG TVs

Just get one of those HP portable printers and use your phone pictures instead. Those Cameras are made for kids and nostalgia.

The cost of buying film packs is going to be where the rest of your money will be spent.

Land'd End has flannel shirts for $20. Dudes on reddit said it's good quality so I copped some

Nike dot com 25% off with code THANKS

Couldn’t say no to $4 a pop. Wanted to see these in the theater.

7CC90F55-9346-4EB1-8DBE-0B74A81297AC.jpeg

Does ikea ever actually have sales or discount?

I love going there but only time something is on sale is if it doesn’t sell well and it’s usually like. 10% discount lol
Yes, they do. If you sign up for their 'rewards' card, you get emails with some coupons. For example, I just used a $25 off coupon for any purchase above $100. There are also member events at your local Ikea and some occasional sales for some items.

Free coffee when you show them your card.

Yes, they do. If you sign up for their 'rewards' card, you get emails with some coupons. For example, I just used a $25 off coupon for any purchase above $100. There are also member events at your local Ikea and some occasional sales for some items.

Free coffee when you show them your card.
I have the card but never really got anything worth using

I have the card but never really got anything worth using
Yeah, the company isn't really great in terms of having recurring deals. I honestly don't know why I keep scanning my card whenever I go (probably due to habit), but I just know I've utilized some of the coupons that I receive through email.

Sometimes you even get a percentage off sale off certain items because you're a member. Got a good deal on our Besta entertainment system when we lived in VA.

Back
Top Bottom