CYBER MONDAY 2018! Official Thread!

I actually went to Best Buy in Queens the one by Queens Center mall on Thanksgiving night.

I was so wasted though I don't remember going to Best Buy, but my girl said we were there and I threw up in the parking lot.

Anyway she said they had barricades and all that set up, but wasn't really a lot of people there waiting or going crazy but maybe they would start lining up early in the morning.

I actually went to Best Buy in Queens the one by Queens Center mall on Thanksgiving night.

I was so wasted though I don't remember going to Best Buy, but my girl said we were there and I threw up in the parking lot.

Anyway she said they had barricades and all that set up, but wasn't really a lot of people there waiting or going crazy but maybe they would start lining up early in the morning.
Love it pa

how you get drunk on thanksgiving?

?

How do you not? With all that family around you guys don't drink?

Anyway I never drink to get wrecked anymore but my girl's father man he likes to drink... a lot.

He had a big bottle of Henny when I got to his place, but it was almost done so I was happy because I knew me and him could drink that and I'd be good. We killed the first almost empty bottle and that fool pulled out another big gallon looking Henny from the freezer. I was trying to stop but I like Henny and it taste so sweet and good.

My brother got drunk to the point that he passed out on Thanksgiving. He can handle his liquor way more than me, but he gets a certain type of way with bourbon. I had a beer or two and a few glasses of Hennessy and bourbon (both great choices for post-Thanksgiving dinner if you ask me), but he put down basically 3/4 of a bottle of Elijah Craig small batch, which is 94 proof, in a short period of time.

I knew he was going to get trashed because on a regular night we'll usually drink that much together for the entire night. I kept telling him to drink some water and slow down, but he wasn't having it. After some drunk rambling, he ended up passing out with his head on the edge of my dog's bed until we had to leave, then he just slept on the floor until the next day.

Recommend me something. I'll give it a try.

Everybody responds differently to different proteins.. For example, if you have issues with lactose then you should def look into vegan-based. Check em all out, just make sure it is high quality or you wasting your time. Cutting corners on protein is not a good idea. My body seems to respond best to hydrolyzed (for recovery) and will prob stick with it until I find something better.

Cyber Monday has become the scraps day. Black Friday quit being in store only so cyber Monday is almost pointless

Ain't some of these sales started LAST MONDAY anyway? I don't even think you can call it Black Friday anymore with these same sales starting as early as Monday of Thanksgiving week

Back
Top Bottom