CYBER MONDAY 2018! Official Thread!

man i ****ing goofed on that walmart swtich

carted it and sat there thinking about it which to me usually means i dont really need it.

now its sold out and im sick.

10% ebates too

X_X

Has anyone seen any discounts on the 12 month code for Xbox Live? Already copped a year of PSN for $40. All I’ve seen discounted up to this point is the 6 month code for $30.

Bruh just got a new BofA CC and they hit me with the 25% cash back on purchases made today to the 28th .... its fcking on!!!!

ANY purchases! I guess its a gold tier benefit?

Prolly a couple switches and a tv

I was gonna get a Nintendo Switch but I seen on here they’re supposed to release a new version next year and I’ve waited this long already. I did cop about 15 blu rays tho

Bruh just got a new BofA CC and they hit me with the 25% cash back on purchases made today to the 28th .... its fcking on!!!!
Yea, fall for the trap.

Be safe

I was gonna get a Nintendo Switch but I seen on here they’re supposed to release a new version next year and I’ve waited this long already. I did cop about 15 blu rays tho
Just to say you bought something?

Oh yeah most of the movies I bought on bestbuy.com were 5.99 blu rays. They’re in the Black Friday ad section.

Anybody looking, just click the Black Friday ad and use the “jump to section” feature at the top left. It saves a lot of time

You gonna be real mad when you realize the finesse.
0E888F33-573E-4C23-AC9E-D62B5B5A346F.gif

I need GOT season 5 6 7 on blu ray. But everywhere only bundles 1-7. I got 1-4 at home best buy usually comes through

Back
Top Bottom