CYBER MONDAY

Word^ any word on UO? I'm on my app and nothing's even popping up on the main screen on their website. I'm trying to cop a new backpack :pimp: also does anybody know any deals on sperry boat shoes or Nike frees?

any codes for urban outfitters ? need to cop a coat asap

Word^ any word on UO? I'm on my app and nothing's even popping up on the main screen on their website. I'm trying to cop a new backpack :pimp: also does anybody know any deals on sperry boat shoes or Nike frees?

SUPERCYBER gets you $15 off of any order of $75 or more. Plus orders over 50 get free shipping

SUPERCYBER gets you $15 off of any order of $75 or more. Plus orders over 50 get free shipping
thanks man +rep , where do u apply the code though i don't see it at the checkout
mean.gif

Ebbets Field Flannels has their Small Business Saturday sale continuing thorough Monday 20% off everything use the code SBS12 for the discount. www.ebbets.com

Nflshop has 15% off plus free shipping, so if you've been eyeing a custom authentic this gets it into almost reasonable territory.

man, like i said before NBA never has deals. i think the most they ever have is 20 or 25%.
:smh:

they had a 30% last year which was like $70 off a rev 30...got my jrue for 190 (customized)....

there's also a cyber monday sale for bbc (for those that still wear them)....i know their B logo fitted are already discounted, so im curious to see if it'll get discounted further

damn did they? NBA just needs to have more sales, they need to stop being cheap.

yup 30%

.....and i'm dyin at how pathetic ecapcity CC is with their cyber monday sale, it's still that lame 15% :lol: ...cranium got em with the 40%

Back
Top Bottom