CYBER MONDAY

if any of y'all interested in obnoxious t-shirts, thefreshnes.com having 65% off its entire site. code cyber65

screw cyber monday, only good thing for today is i snagged a D.Rose authentic on ebay for dirty cheap :x :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Crazy thing is some people i know where telling me forget BF,CM is better well i guess the jokes on them.. i'm glad i didn't listen to them and picked up what i had to on BF

Man I had the concordes in my cart and it wouldnt let me check out. Wouldve been my first Jays in six years. Those were the reasons I got in the game as a young buck. Wasnt meant to be.

Cyber Monday is a joke now. The retailers mark up prices and give you a 30% off code. :smh:

Man I had the concordes in my cart and it wouldnt let me check out. Wouldve been my first Jays in six years. Those were the reasons I got in the game as a young buck. Wasnt meant to be.

Stay on it. They will be dropping a link again for them judging by the new page they put up

^ same.

mean.gif

Cyber Monday is a joke now. The retailers mark up prices and give you a 30% off code. :smh:
This. Gap had their pants @ 59 retail, 47.XX + 20% off on BF. It's now back @ 59 + 30% off, :smh: ..

Worst part is, I need to buy those pants and could've saved like $10 if I bought on Friday.

Back
Top Bottom