Cyhi Da Prynce...thoughts?

Cyhi, well on him i think his voice gets me to a level of bordum at times its not that he isnt saying anything interesting i just think its the tone, inflections not sure. I listen to his song Sideways, and its on nba2k12 to me its cool it can get stuck in my head. I think he does make some struggle music that is relate able to others i dont think he sucks, seems to be a run of the mill kinda dude maybe a lil above average. Woopty doo is cool too.
I like cold as ice too, dunno if the beat that i like the most, but MOP had a similar song too back in the day good times

Cyhi, well on him i think his voice gets me to a level of bordum at times its not that he isnt saying anything interesting i just think its the tone, inflections not sure. I listen to his song Sideways, and its on nba2k12 to me its cool it can get stuck in my head. I think he does make some struggle music that is relate able to others i dont think he sucks, seems to be a run of the mill kinda dude maybe a lil above average. Woopty doo is cool too.
I like cold as ice too, dunno if the beat that i like the most, but MOP had a similar song too back in the day good times

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

Originally Posted by carbon16

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Don't really understand the hate for dude, he's dope. but then again dudes here listen to Lil B.

This.
Cyhi is legit
Lil B is a way better artist than Cyhi...come at me bros

5 Months later and this comment is still asinine.

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

Originally Posted by carbon16

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Don't really understand the hate for dude, he's dope. but then again dudes here listen to Lil B.

This.
Cyhi is legit
Lil B is a way better artist than Cyhi...come at me bros

5 Months later and this comment is still asinine.

Back
Top Bottom