Cyhi Da Prynce...thoughts?

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

nobody checkin cyhi man... nobody...

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Cyhi is just corny thats why nobody checking for him....Cant take dude serious at all
laugh.gif

Bunch of Rounds is the best track I think he ever made though.

Cyhi is just corny thats why nobody checking for him....Cant take dude serious at all
laugh.gif

Bunch of Rounds is the best track I think he ever made though.

Originally Posted by infam0usP

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Trash
this. dude has that Red Cafe syndrome (only has name out because of the company he keeps)
"Rise" on that MMG album was PERFECT without his struggle bars kicking the song off:

"I'm in the car rolling cow food"?

"Keep the strap on me, I'm no slipper--thats a house shoe"?? get ALL thee way the FOH

Cow food = grass

just sayin...

Trash
this. dude has that Red Cafe syndrome (only has name out because of the company he keeps)
"Rise" on that MMG album was PERFECT without his struggle bars kicking the song off:

"Keep the strap on me, I'm no slipper--thats a house shoe"?? get ALL thee way the FOH

Cow food = grass

just sayin...

Trash

I hope we're not talking about Maybach Music? There's no way CyHi could have the worst bars on a Maybach Music song....they're the Washington Wizards of rap music, lyrically will humiliate themselves and lose each time. 

Trash

I hope we're not talking about Maybach Music? There's no way CyHi could have the worst bars on a Maybach Music song....they're the Washington Wizards of rap music, lyrically will humiliate themselves and lose each time. 

man...i might dl

btw WOOPTY DOO and Bulletproof...he got me willing to rock wit him n give it a full listen...imma sample like 2 more tracks

man...i might dl

btw WOOPTY DOO and Bulletproof...he got me willing to rock wit him n give it a full listen...imma sample like 2 more tracks

Back
Top Bottom