D.A.R. Saturday JANUARY 9th 2010, Dave & Busters Arundell Mills, 6:30 PM

Originally Posted by DC ShoeDon

I'm for Dave & Busters. I got free time now. Besides, I saw someone advertising for Team NIpple rings. I'm trying to see what's good with that.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

'old thirsty a.... aye but whats good with that LO?!!?!!

and as far as DAR im down with whatever, but the lazy %%$ in me says lets have this in DC... in NW.. uptown(?)
laugh.gif

I'm for Dave & Busters. I got free time now. Besides, I saw someone advertising for Team NIpple rings. I'm trying to see what's good with that.

You sure you're ready for Dave & Busters? You don't wanna meet at the Early Rise Assisted Living bar? Prune juice and Manischewitz shots foreveryone!

Ghost and Yung y'all N's some haters,
laugh.gif

It's all good, I'm good for that date. And Ghost, the XL red Hi-Tech is up for grabs. Just holla. D&B Arundel Mills is what's good. Then allthe grown-ups can hit Timbuktu afterwards for drinks and premium seafood.

Damn, I'm getting it from lil big youngin' DK, too? I'll be out there
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

It's all good, I'm good for that date. And Ghost, the XL red Hi-Tech is up for grabs. Just holla. D&B Arundel Mills is what's good. Then all the grown-ups can hit Timbuktu afterwards for drinks and premium seafood.

Who wasn't 21 at the last DAR besides Kat? She's 21 now anyway.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

laugh.gif

It's all good, I'm good for that date. And Ghost, the XL red Hi-Tech is up for grabs. Just holla. D&B Arundel Mills is what's good. Then all the grown-ups can hit Timbuktu afterwards for drinks and premium seafood.

Who wasn't 21 at the last DAR besides Kat? She's 21 now anyway.

Sup
Spoiler [+]
And I still won't be til February 3rd
smh.gif
Someone slide me a cup when we in there
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Damn, I'm getting it from lil big youngin' DK, too? I'll be out there
pimp.gif

Ain't no body hating..
laugh.gif

I'm tellin the damn truth...

And YOU know it..

You say the same @*@# every DAR..

And never show
smh.gif

Ive been waiting ever since you said that BS about !#@#+@ wearin mountain gears $*+!%!!!

You on IMPORTKING status right now...
smh.gif

If you come to this one I'm buyin you a double shot of whatever you want $*+!%...

Bluffin $@% $*+!%
laugh.gif

Who in the hell goes somewhere to eat and drink after spending time at another place where you can eat and drink? Is that some senior citizen stuff?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I believe this Negro is fer real.

Did I read it right or is Tommie on strike from DARs til they are at the local plaza?
laugh.gif

^Rock, DEAD SERIOUS LIKE THE HOODY *iCan Shrug*
laugh.gif

STHU Nicole, I just make it a point to hit Timbuktu anytime I'm out that way. And Yung, double shot of Jack Daniels, por favor.............
pimp.gif

Can someone pick me up some Bron Hoodies while your out at the Outlet?

Oh yeah... Fan me

http://www.facebook.com/kevinandrock

O.. I plan on getting you on the air at some point, to talk about how we sounded in the studio compared to now lol.. Night and Day in deed...

Don't feel like quoting, so here are some random replies to what's been posted.

1. What up Dev! LOL just figured that out, I think.

2. Timbutu's crab cakes are 1000% overated (And yes, I realize Don said "seafood" and not specifically "crabcakes.")

3. Team Nipple rings is all dudes, Don.

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

Don't feel like quoting, so here are some random replies to what's been posted.

1. What up Dev! LOL just figured that out, I think.

2. Timbutu's crab cakes are 1000% overated (And yes, I realize Don said "seafood" and not specifically "crabcakes.")

3. Team Nipple rings is all dudes, Don.

Wrong! Wrong!

Im think ima show up at this DAR, but I would prefer something in DC, uptown, maybe Rocket bar across from the verizon center

Request approved (they tried to give me the whole following week....its a trap to make me use all my vacation time by summer lol)

im in there
pimp.gif

804 how we looking (im paying for Kev meal and i put that on my momma!)

where the hell is arundel mills?!?! who tryna get in on that good ol I-66 carpool??? preferably smokers only...and i dont mean cigarettes lol
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

Request approved (they tried to give me the whole following week....its a trap to make me use all my vacation time by summer lol)

im in there
pimp.gif

804 how we looking (im paying for Kev meal and i put that on my momma!)

i'm gonna go...probably just go home for the weekend cuz i can't see myself driving back to richmond from MD after this...

Back
Top Bottom