D.A.R. Saturday JANUARY 9th 2010, Dave & Busters Arundell Mills, 6:30 PM

I'll be in attendance so count me in!!...
pimp.gif

And I'll keep my word that gave Tommie and Devin in regards to providing transportation for the homies...

Snaps upon the petrol may be asked upon entrance to the vehicle...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

Don't feel like quoting, so here are some random replies to what's been posted.

1. What up Dev! LOL just figured that out, I think.

2. Timbutu's crab cakes are 1000% overated (And yes, I realize Don said "seafood" and not specifically "crabcakes.")

3. Team Nipple rings is all dudes, Don.

Wrong! Wrong!

You missed the joke, sir.

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

I'll be in attendance so count me in!!...
pimp.gif

And I'll keep my word that gave Tommie and Devin in regards to providing transportation for the homies...

Snaps upon the petrol may be asked upon entrance to the vehicle...
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Time is 6:30. be there.

And Kat looks like you gonna have some more female company

just google map'd the location of arundel mills...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
...so yeah, whats good with that HOV-2???

I'm coming from Richmond, so I don't mind scooping you on the way and dropping you off on the way back.

I gotta pass through your hood anyway.

Just scream at me.

arundel too far. count me out. not like ive ever been to one anyways so yall wont be missing nothing.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

arundel too far. count me out. not like ive ever been to one anyways so yall wont be missing nothing.
Sole.. just cause you aint been dont mean you cant go... I believe we have more Summit type gatherings that aren't really summits than anyother Forum OR Site for that matter...combined.

I personally have met no less than 10 dudes I have hung out with, had to my home or done business with since being on NT. It aint just a shoe thang with us. Besides.. what can beat the hilarity of folks joning on each other at these events...

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

I'm coming from Richmond, so I don't mind scooping you on the way and dropping you off on the way back.

I gotta pass through your hood anyway.

Just scream at me.

um...can i get in on that ride too please?
ohwell.gif

eyes...i will dm you later...i think i gotta work till 5 that day so ima hit u with the specifics...

Welp, you won't be the only one... me and Kat gotta go thru the drama of finding a ride... so I just sed eff.... if anything we'll prolly still hangout at D&Bs just the 1 at White Flint

My car is open to all TNR members, lol...................... Edit* Solewoman, stop being lazy and put that Scion on the road. It's a short jaunt up 295.Sheesh. I'm picking up from Van Dorn street as well.

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

Welp, you won't be the only one... me and Kat gotta go thru the drama of finding a ride... so I just sed eff.... if anything we'll prolly still hang out at D&Bs just the 1 at White Flint
welllllllllllllllllllllllll if my bestie Gibran can give us a ride im in there
smile.gif

nerd.gif

this is like HS trying to get to a party but only about 2 friends drive and 15 people wanna go...lol

Back
Top Bottom